Just thought I would introduce myself, well I am not Heath I am his wife. He's at work earning a crust.

Exiled here in Sunny Cheshire :wink:

He gets back to the matches when he can, work permitting, me well dare I say I am a Liverpool Supporter :shock: but have this little weekness for anything to do with Owdum.

Keep up the good work and stuff The Dale tonight :grin:

ps, my fave ever Latics player was Vic Halom. A blast from the past there!!!!!!

Just thought I would introduce myself, well I am not Heath I am his wife. He's at work earning a crust.

Exiled here in Sunny Cheshire :wink:

He gets back to the matches when he can, work permitting, me well dare I say I am a Liverpool Supporter :shock: but have this little weekness for anything to do with Owdum.

Keep up the good work and stuff The Dale tonight :grin:

ps, my fave ever Latics player was Vic Halom. A blast from the past there!!!!!!

Are we just letting any old riff raft on to here now :D

Only j/k, welcome to the site :P

Are we just letting any old riff raft on to here now :D

Only j/k, welcome to the site :P

I will enjoy the site.

Probably getting a rollocking later for this but never mind :lol:

Just been having a read through and the Oldham humour is still about. Keep up the good work.

What kind of forum do you think this is?

Introducing yourself as a housewife who is left home alone each day :blush:

There's some on here who might just get the wrong idea.

Remember lads, it's her husband's log in so there's a fair chance that he might be the one reading the PMs!

ha ha ha

Am off work till begining of September, its a hard life working at a school.

Just thought I would post something, he will get the shock of his life if he gets a rude PM.

I am Oldham born and bred myself, so watch it lads, I know how to sort you lot out B)

Guest oa_exile
I am Oldham born and bred myself, so watch it lads, I know how to sort you lot out B)

Think I know your husband , called Newton by any chance ? ^_^

"I'm here all week"

:getmecoat:

I knew a latics fan called Heath. Used to stand ont wood int Chaddy back in the day. Used to drink in The Pleasant as well I think.

We had a decent group back then :chaddy:

Must be the same one. The Pleasant in Royton?????? Aye, used to be our local till we moved to Cheshire.

Remember me, his gorgeous wife :wink:

Must be the same one. The Pleasant in Royton?????? Aye, used to be our local till we moved to Cheshire.

Remember me, his gorgeous wife :wink:

There were a few girls used to come to the match too. With Craig, Martin and Big Gaz.

Were you one of them?

There were a few girls used to come to the match too. With Craig, Martin and Big Gaz.

Were you one of them?

I am martin's sister (hides in embarrasment) Janet!!!

I was at Gary's wedding t'other week in Chaddy town hall.

I think I know you, did you live just down the road from us on Rochdale Road, Royton?

I am martin's sister (hides in embarrasment) Janet!!!

I was at Gary's wedding t'other week in Chaddy town hall.

I think I know you, did you live just down the road from us on Rochdale Road, Royton?

How are you doing?

You must be thinking of someone else - I lived in Milnrow at the time, but there was another Rick who was in the same group.

Give my regards to Heath and let him know that I am sorry he didn't end up with one of the pretty girls :grin: ONLY KIDDING YA. :wink:

Now, about your Shell Suit Wearing, Curly Perm, High Pitched, Thieving tendancies........

How are you doing?

You must be thinking of someone else - I lived in Milnrow at the time, but there was another Rick who was in the same group.

Give my regards to Heath and let him know that I am sorry he didn't end up with one of the pretty girls :grin: ONLY KIDDING YA. :wink:

Now, about your Shell Suit Wearing, Curly Perm, High Pitched, Thieving tendancies........

Oi, watch it soft lad.....

I must be thinking of another Rick then, might remember your face then, it happens a lot when you get older, you cant remember names but remember faces :blush:

Anyway, off to remember someone called Rick who lived in Milnrow.

Erm, was just thinking, *Did I ever have a boyfriend from Milnrow* Phew. No I dont think so!!!

Oi, watch it soft lad.....

I must be thinking of another Rick then, might remember your face then, it happens a lot when you get older, you cant remember names but remember faces :blush:

Anyway, off to remember someone called Rick who lived in Milnrow.

Erm, was just thinking, *Did I ever have a boyfriend from Milnrow* Phew. No I dont think so!!!

Really good to hear from you though - and send my regards to "Ted Hampstead Heath Cliff Its Me A Cathy" when he is back from work :grin: