Just walked past spotland

Been having a flick through dales site and the majority dont seem to worried about the rain/pitch.

I was going to walk from the Centre but think im catching the bus if its peeing down.

Buses are tripe and you cant get a day saver cos its a rossendale (company) bus not a GMPTE bus. The 444 and 445 go to Norden past the ground. Dont think any other buses go past spotland.

Buses are tripe and you cant get a day saver cos its a rossendale (company) bus not a GMPTE bus. The 444 and 445 go to Norden past the ground. Dont think any other buses go past spotland.

Not to bothered about a day saver, just dont wanna walk from town to the ground if its chucking down. 444 or 445 .. cheers pal, if ive gotta wait for them ill just get off Spotland Bridge and walk up the cobbled hill.

You can if you get an all day ticket there is a rossendale bus service in Shaw and i have bought combined tickets before.

Miles away. I can see Spotland floodlights and town flats i'll have you know. :wink: But yeah, it's spitting again. It'll be like this all day.

That side of Roch Valley way is the tropical side. Much nicer weather. B)

Edited by pukka