• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absoltely ridiculous for him to get involved in an argument that yet again wasn't his and to pull the headbutt within a few feet of the ref he got all he deserved and he certainly owes the rest of the lads a major apology for putting them all under that kind of pressure unneccessarily. Straight red so 3 game ban and hopefully big fine from the club to go with it. Not a lot of cohesion after the tinkering with players and formation and for the most we were second best Smalley Taylor and later Allessandra the main threats while Hughes was a solid performer all round big let off tonight but that said 2 cases of snatching victory from the jaws of defeat so some silver lining there

crazy headbutting players in this day and age,deserves to be banned and should be fined by the club as well.....least it gives shez a chance to mix things round a bit.

Will be a three match ban for violent conduct, but will hopefully give one of the other lads a chance and give him time to sort himself out!

Craig Davies you spoilt little child!!!

Start playing for the team and you might gain respect!

You did nothing but winge and moan first half then do a stupid head butt!!

Grow up Craig.

On a better note great play to grind out 0-0

Then 4 excellent penaltys!!

KTF

Ryan

At least it makes Shez's job easier because he would surely have had to drop him after yet another lame and lazy performance. Let's hope that we get to see the Hughes - Alessandra developing in the next few matches and if Davies struggles to get back into the side then he only has himself to blame.

Davies had a clean slate from me this season and it lasted all of 30 mins!

Big time, delusions of grandeur, too busy looking good, spoilt, you name it, that's him. Just can't defend the guy after that. Can't remember a time when a red card was met with so much abuse towards the culprit from his own fans.

Davies wasn't even involved in any of it but decides to pick an argument with anyone who looked at him. So the ref grabbed his arm and pulled him back. What does Davies do? Pull away and go and nut one of their guys. All for absolutely nothing.

Had enough of him.

Well done to the 10 men who've chased shadows for 120+ mins a few days before a massive game at Leeds. They owe you one Craig.

E4e

ERNIE

Guest sheridans_world

I hope Shez gave him a right dressing down infront of the rest of the team at half time, hear hear on the fine for him. Idiot

Tonight he didnt chase one ball .. nor did he try or win anything in the air, and when he did have the ball he was easily pushed off.

I can't believe all this is coming from a player who has just signed a contract extension with us. He should be fully focused on giving 100% in the latics shirt.

I agree with you...but the way some people are reacting, anyone would think he is a bad player.

He's not a bad player and has all the attributes but I wish he'd play to his strengths. He really thinks that he can just stroll around with the minimum of effort, he hardly makes any runs while Hughesy's all over the place.

He's a shadow of the player we signed last season......Big improvement needed!!!!

Disgusted in Davies tonight. Stuck up for him against his detractors coz he's got talent when there's decent service but stuff like that tonight really does leave you at a loss to support him...

Utterly needless. As said, not even his argument to get involved in. And those players will be utterly knackered after tonight. Didn't just put tonights game at risk but we'll most likely suffer the effect of tonight on Saturday vs Leeds.

Gone right down in my estimations tonight.