i bet dale fans won't be happy

It was even funnier walking back into the centre,as the 'YOOF'were walking back towards the ground in a menacing manner :grin: looking for latics fans,only to part like the red sea as about six of us walked down the street

We had a few of these "dale yoof" asking us if we were oldham fans after the game, we simply replied yes and carried on walking laughing our heads off at one of them that had their jeans in tucked in their socks! I think they expected us to say no or something but tbh if they did try anything they would of soon run off as most of them were 6 stone pissed through. Silly little boys.

I wouldn't worry about some of the younger lads who wear stone island and all that, they'll soon get bored when they realise that the police will generally march them away after most games without the slightest bit of trouble. No room for scrapping at football games anymore.

I've grown up with a few of the lads who now classify themselves as 'boys'. They're still nice young chaps on the surface and will always say hello but it baffles me how we grew up under similar circumstances and experienced similar life experiences from an early age to see them think they're part of the next filming of Football Factory.

Pathetic.

oldham dint run saturday what u on about u <_<

Just what I was told, like I say I was munching on a Hollands on my way to the pub at the time so can't claim to know either way. It's not really my game but isn't it common for both sides to claim they won in these encounters? Maybe you should appoint a neutral to be referree and post the results up, sort of like the Internet Football Association but for hoolies. Or if you can't find a qualified ref one of you stands aside during each half and judges it impartially?

Just what I was told, like I say I was munching on a Hollands on my way to the pub at the time so can't claim to know either way. It's not really my game but isn't it common for both sides to claim they won in these encounters? Maybe you should appoint a neutral to be referree and post the results up, sort of like the Internet Football Association but for hoolies. Or if you can't find a qualified ref one of you stands aside during each half and judges it impartially?

You could have a panel and put cards up like they do at the lympics. 4.5, 4.9 etc....

Drink responsibly.

I find the, "Drink Responsibly," message extremely offensive and dangerous - supposing I don't fancy a drink at all, and there they are bombarding me with all this pressure?

I feel that you should train for these potential sessions, thereby meaning that your tolerance level will be out of reach of this "irresponsible drinking".

I feel that you should train for these potential sessions, thereby meaning that your tolerance level will be out of reach of this "irresponsible drinking".

If you train for it by drinking vodka .....you'll be ready when the responsible Russians arrive!

I find the, "Drink Responsibly," message extremely offensive and dangerous - supposing I don't fancy a drink at all, and there they are bombarding me with all this pressure?

I meant no offense.

I do like these adverts that show the bloke covering himself in curry, kicking his radio, ripping his shirt and then the one where the bloke wakes up outsie a shop. I'm not being funny but if all this happenned to me the first thing i'd think is "must of been a good night"?

Am I an ASBO in disguise?

I meant no offense.

I do like these adverts that show the bloke covering himself in curry, kicking his radio, ripping his shirt and then the one where the bloke wakes up outsie a shop. I'm not being funny but if all this happenned to me the first thing i'd think is "must of been a good night"?

Am I an ASBO in disguise?

It's too late now. I'm going to get lashep up tomorrow and it will be nobody's fault but yours :angry:

Dunno about that being a good night, but in my student days I might have considered it a normal one :blush:

Reminds me of the boarding card for the Hull-Zeebrugge ferry. Written on the back was, "Driving tomorrow? Moderate drinking tonight."

Naturally, since no driving was to be done the following day, drinking wasn't moderated. Our dad didn't seem to accept the explanation of why half the boat was disturbed at 2am! Remember?

It was even funnier walking back into the centre,as the 'YOOF'were walking back towards the ground in a menacing manner :grin: looking for latics fans,only to part like the red sea as about six of us walked down the street

To be honest mate... a full flowing, post-win Sav is not someone to be messed with! :wink:

:lol:

I meant no offense.

:lol::lol:

Just on the topic of this thread... I found rochdale on a par with Port Vale.... some of the funniest 13-year old hard-men in the country....!!!

Reminds me of the boarding card for the Hull-Zeebrugge ferry. Written on the back was, "Driving tomorrow? Moderate drinking tonight."

Naturally, since no driving was to be done the following day, drinking wasn't moderated. Our dad didn't seem to accept the explanation of why half the boat was disturbed at 2am! Remember?

That would be the time he maliciously and falsely accused us of staggering into the cabin talking about German tits, when all the evidence would suggest that it would have been French ones we were discussing. Most likely he had been peeling one off about Steffi Graf before he went to sleep.

Edited by leeslover