Boundary Park to be re-built in SE England?

The problem is trying to bring mathematics (one of my best subjects today) into it, which isn't what regionalisms are about. For example, the Pennines dictate whether you are in the East or the West, even though they are not exactly in the middle - likewise, Yorkshire isn't in the Northeast because, as wrong as it is as a place, it is bloody big and therefore counts as Yorkshire, leaving a large area with a distinctive character of it's own to be the Northeast. Lancashire on the othe hand picks up those bits around it that aren't really worth mentioning under the Northwest region.

Diego's attempts at defining strict rules mean that Hereford is in central England from East to West, whereas it is of course on the extreme West, given that you are in Wales if you go any further...

And regarding the cull, although I am correct in this argument, don't doubt that if I err when defining legitimate targets, I will err on the side of caution, caution not to allow any Midlanders to escape :)

"Central England" is your devious attempt to distinguish between what you thik of as the Midlands and the rest of the middle part of the country. It's simple as I said yesteday, and twelve months ago, everywhere which is not in the properly defined (rather than the popular misconceptions) North East, North West, South East or South West is in the Midlands - wheher it be Nrth, East, South or West Midlands - and subject to your cull. :)

Brilliant, you're all a bunch of Southern Nancy Boys. :whip:

OldhamSheridan with his Durham cap on.

Town full of smackheads,

You're just a...

Actually, I have a mate who calls people from South Shields Southerners, along with considerably worse things...

Brilliant, you're all a bunch of Southern Nancy Boys. :whip:

OldhamSheridan with his Durham cap on.

I notice that Inspiral_Carpet is keeping out of this discussion, since he defected under cover of darkness to the......

Midlands.

I notice that Inspiral_Carpet is keeping out of this discussion, since he defected under cover of darkness to the......

Midlands.

I noticed in the "Walk Report", that he popped in for a couple of Shandy Tops at a hotel down South.

NB. Darlington is below Nappy Ripper Land anyway, so he was always a Southerner.

Edited by OldhamSheridan