1966 England shirt

chaddy the owl

Just thought i would offer this out on here first before it goes on Ebay.

I have decided to sell my prized possesion. It is a red 1966 England shirt which has been signed by Sir Geoff Hurst. The signature is across the chest. The shirt has been framed in a silver frame and the shirt has not been folded in the frame so it can be seen in its full size glory.

Ive not got any pictures of it at the minute but i will take some tonight and put them on here if anyone is interested. Anyone who has been to my house has seen the shirt though as its got pride of place in the kitchen and i show it to everyone who comes to the house.

The shirt cost me £140 over 4 years ago and that was for just the shirt, i then paid £65 to get it framed.

I am open to offers, but reasonable ones. If a fellow "Tic" wants it i would let it go for anything over £150.

Any takers?

Oh now you sell it, seeing as when i asked about buying it for £70 you laughed at me.

Allthough i do get your point about it being worth a lot more.

I thought you said you would never sell it anyhoo?

Just thought i would offer this out on here first before it goes on Ebay.

I have decided to sell my prized possesion. It is a red 1966 England shirt which has been signed by Sir Geoff Hurst. The signature is across the chest. The shirt has been framed in a silver frame and the shirt has not been folded in the frame so it can be seen in its full size glory.

Ive not got any pictures of it at the minute but i will take some tonight and put them on here if anyone is interested. Anyone who has been to my house has seen the shirt though as its got pride of place in the kitchen and i show it to everyone who comes to the house.

The shirt cost me £140 over 4 years ago and that was for just the shirt, i then paid £65 to get it framed.

I am open to offers, but reasonable ones. If a fellow "Tic" wants it i would let it go for anything over £150.

Any takers?

i may be interested...will drop you an e mail tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...