Chris Taylor

I know alot of people on here think Taylor should be playing right wing, not on the left and without doubt not at full back but listening to to his interview on world, he has a tremendous attitude about playing for this club.

we all know he is not the complete player (a few years maybe?) but the fact he gives his all, runs his heart out and works for the team and " will play anywhere the manager wants him to ",mix that with the talent he already posesses he is the kind of player i want playing for my club.

i for one think his game is improving all the time (some may disagree) and for what its worth i think he can do a decent job at full back if needed, obviously he should be more advanced where he can damage teams

keep it up ChrisTaylor .........a certain Mr Davies should take note.

Taylor has impressed me at the start of this season. He looked out of sorts for long periods of last season, but the break seems to have worked wonders for him, he seems totally refreshed and raring to go. Davies has gone backwards, but Taylor has moved forwards leaps and bounds. I would still like to see him on the right though and us have a proper left back in the side.