Davies 3 Game ban

i didnt see what he did i heard that he tried to head but him and missed and he has to go back to a disciplinary hearing this weak stupid player

6 games would be better , complete disgrace and badly let the side down.

We were well in control and 2 or 3 nil at that stage was easily on.

Instead he put his team thru extra time and penalties.

Thankfully they got him out of jail with a real gritty performance.

What was really annoying was it was hUghes that fouled the rochdale man then Davies ran 50 yards to get involved.

The ref was holding him back by the arm for a least 2 minutes and as soon as he let go he walked over and head butted the player 3 yards from the ref.

Brain dead doesn't even begin to sum it up.

When his 6 games ban is over - Sell him !!!!!!!

IF ANYBODY IS DAFT ENOUGH TO BUY HIM!!!!!!!

i didnt see what he did i heard that he tried to head but him and missed and he has to go back to a disciplinary hearing this weak stupid player

He went to nut him and the lad stepped back, but the Ref was at the most 2 yards away.

No need, though- if we had lost I'm positive all the blame may have been dumped onto him.

Lucky Bastardo, he should wash Crosselys boots for the whole season for keeping him relatively safe. :lol:

from what i gather from these posts i missed the incident. i seen a small square up, davies ran over to save the day, someone tapped someones face lightly. then lots happened. but i must admit i watched hughes mostly. so my guess is either davies tried the face tap ploy or fell for it.

Sheridan should speak to Toshak and request the callup be cancled :angry:

this is where i lose track of smileys. are you joking? someone who has a track record of at least guiding knobheads in the right direction and is credited with sorting some out, should be prevented from working with one who fits the profile perfectly? at no cost to us? glad you dont manage my squad.

Sell him?

Bit drastic, he's got the potential to be a fantasic player. Just needs to get his head down... :getmecoat:

potential to be a great player? for too long we've carried this idiot - rose tinted glassess on everytime he puts in a bad performance and say hes still got potential. trouble is hes had a full season to prove it and he still hasnt!!!

embarrasment to wear the oldham shirt and im embarressed to say he plays for us!!!

this is where i lose track of smileys. are you joking? someone who has a track record of at least guiding knobheads in the right direction and is credited with sorting some out, should be prevented from working with one who fits the profile perfectly? at no cost to us? glad you dont manage my squad.

I stand firm... Someone who has done something like this should not be called up to their national team the day afterwards...

My first post on this site stated that Davies was a cocky gob:censored:e. I got slated for that but i stand by it. He has potential but i dislike him.

A mate of mine used to play with him at shrewsbury - said he was a right cock and not many liked him but he was bloody brilliant and stood out amongst the rest. Also said that he made the effort and won a few round after a while.

What a daft thing to do last night though, stupid and pointless - but he'll have his ban, he'll have a bollocking then hopefully it's out of the way and everyone can put it behind them and he'll score a hat-full this season.

I stand firm... Someone who has done something like this should not be called up to their national team the day afterwards...

you don't think there's a whiff of over-reaction here? what else should happen, where does the punishment stop, should he be made to perform self-flagellation, maybe he could wear an albatross around his neck for the rest of the season. he got a red-card, he over-reacted in a split-second with a stupid gesture (that's all it was). he'll know he let the team and the manager and the fans, and i'm sure he'll knuckle down and come back brighter. i hope allessandra makes himself irreplaceable in the meantime