Davies 3 Game ban

The problem with Davies I feel is frustration that he has not been playing well, maybe he is carrying an injury as his thigh was heavily bandaged in one pre season game I saw.

I thought he did not deserve to selected for the first eleven at Rochdale on his form so far.

Davies's biggest asset was closing down defenders quickly and he appears to have lost that attribute.

Davies has talent, but I prefer Dean Smalley, who showed at Rochdale he is the one in form.

Edited by BP1960

I reckon if he steps out of line again he may be on his way...he came here with a bad reputation and he's not done to much to change?

I just don't think he will improve that much and think pretty much what you see is what you get!

Let's face it if he had a brain he'd be in the championship now or higher!

rings a bell? movebitch.gif

:grin: no not at all. don't know if you seen a replay yet, was one of those dumb ones where they go to push the other player with the head rather than a butt. not the sort of thing to do while the ref has hold of you! i guess zidane would argue that if you are going to get sent off for a butt, make it a good one!