missing leeds

Ridiculous price, but I have paid it. But I think £20 is ridiculous for div 3 football.

Perhaps we should adopt a rule that we charge away fans what they charge us - if all clubs did it Leeds et al may think twice about trying to rip off away fans knowing it would hit there own fans as well.

PS - not confident about a result on Saturday, but hey ho.

£27 is obviously a rip-off, and I think if we decided to charge them the same price (call it a category Leeds game) then what would they have to complain about (obviously we would have some form of voucher scheme only availible for those able to name our leading all-time goalscorer and the man who scored that penalty etc.). We are going to be in the corner with crappy seats surrounded by Leeds herberts who will no doubt spend a lot of the game throwing stuff our way with :censored: all leg room and stewards who are worse standing nazis than Oldham's current crop. Plus if you are on the front row (like i was last year) you need to be about 6ft6 to see anything (but then legroom is a definate issue). Whereas the RRE is luxury compared to that. Money saving tip get a small bottle of Coke/Fanta (or use one you prepared earlier) and add your alcoholic beverage of choice which best compliments your mixer. I doubt it if Leeds stewards are going to be testing every such bottle taken into the ground (if they find it) and it saves paying for watered down 'tetley's'. I myself have 'volunteered' to drive so I'm not paying as much to get in (petrol money).

Having said all that I'd happily pay £270 if it meant us beating Leeds its just a pity Kilkenny is either injured or in Beijing.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!! WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW HOW MANY WILL BE GOING!!! IM STILL 50/50 WEATHER TO GO OR NOT NOW!!

DONT WANT TO SIT THERE WITH 500 OLDHAM FANS AND GET RIPED ALL GAME OF DIRTY L***S FANS... ID RARTHER TAKE MY NEPHEW OUT FOR THE DAY.....

Guest oa_exile
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!! WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW HOW MANY WILL BE GOING!!! IM STILL 50/50 WEATHER TO GO OR NOT NOW!!

DONT WANT TO SIT THERE WITH 500 OLDHAM FANS AND GET RIPED ALL GAME OF DIRTY L***S FANS... ID RARTHER TAKE MY NEPHEW OUT FOR THE DAY.....

:ohno: Iv'e got a headache :wacko:

Go to the Chippy opposite the away end (the one with a queue a mile long into the road). Much better than any crap at any ground.

Bloody hell they are accomodating, they'll let me nip out of the ground at half time to go across the road to the chippy and buy a pie and then let me bring my pie back in the ground with me.

If thats the case then £27 is an absolute snip in my book for that level of amenability.

Bloody hell they are accomodating, they'll let me nip out of the ground at half time to go across the road to the chippy and buy a pie and then let me bring my pie back in the ground with me.

If thats the case then £27 is an absolute snip in my book for that level of amenability.

The only thing they could do to go that extra mile is put Norman Hunter's car somewhere convenient for you after the game :naughty:

terrible attitude, way way off superfan status.

There are problems at Leeds (legroom, price, etc.), but where is all this steward rubbish coming from? They were probably the best stewards during all of last season from what I witnessed.

It depends where you were I think. I was on the front row and would have loved to have stood just so I could see the other end of the pitch, (the people behind me were already standing). Then one of the senior stewards told them to sit down and if they didn't they'd be chucked out. All of the people behind me sat down until there was some excitement and they stood up again. This senior steward promptly got the police instead of realising why they had stood up and the policemen instead of seeing the common sense spewed out the same line of sit down or you're out. I think the ordinary stewards were from one company (and were decent the one i chatted to at half time fully understood my grievance and was quite decent about it- I'm fairly certain it is the same company i used to work for so I could be biased). But some of the senior stewards who I think were either Leeds own or a different company were appalling and acted like right little hitlers.

Soft git! Jesus...you should take up knitting mate! I'd love to get ripped by 30000 dirty scumbags and then love every second of it when Alessandra fires home a last minute winner!

Jeesssshhh....get ya arse to Leeds matey! 2nd best away game of the whole of last season!*

*Promises not included for this season