just had an e-mail response from alan and he gave me his number and had a chat with him about alot of things at BP. stewards, family stand being put toward the chaddy end, and ppl sitting down he just said if anyone has a problem just phone him and he will explain (very nice guy!!) cheers alan

o yeah 1000 leeds tickets sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to revise my opinions about Mr. Hardy over the years. I had a big problem with him about some issues during the 'pinch me' years, but after having a word with him after the plannning meeting last year I completley changed my view. Seems like a good bloke with Latics written right through the middle of him. I doubt many chief execs at other clubs would be willing to chat to a fan like he did with kellysheros.

Had to revise my opinions about Mr. Hardy over the years. I had a big problem with him about some issues during the 'pinch me' years, but after having a word with him after the plannning meeting last year I completley changed my view. Seems like a good bloke with Latics written right through the middle of him. I doubt many chief execs at other clubs would be willing to chat to a fan like he did with kellysheros.

thats what i thought when he said give us a call, i honestly just thought he was gonna just fob me off with some c**p... but yeah he said he will speak to any fan who calls.. cant complain at that!!!!

Guest oa_exile

Your post is exactly what I would have expected from Alan , no matter what anyone says AH is a top bloke and has the Club and fans at heart !

He has a difficult job and decisions to make , as with any business it's impossible to make everyone happy.

...........Still dont agree with the RRE message on the OS though :)

Alan Sort it ! :lol:

Yes, the one time I've emailed him at the club I had a response within a day and an offer to give him a call. Others may have had different experiences, but given his tenure at the club clearly he's not in it for the money, power or fame (he picked the wrong club if that's the case!).

Yes, the one time I've emailed him at the club I had a response within a day and an offer to give him a call. Others may have had different experiences, but given his tenure at the club clearly he's not in it for the money, power or fame (he picked the wrong club if that's the case!).

No, he picked one just opposition the post-natal unit...

I certainly think the club dropped a bollock with this announcement, I've no doubt that it was the police making a mountain out of a Millwall sized molehill rather than a, "vast," number of complaints that were behind it, but it doesn't mean that they are trying to drive us all out of the ground. TBH I am more pissed off at the fans who did complain after getting themselves into a situation that anyone with an ounce of common sense could see coming than I am at the club, they just handled the situation badly in this instance.