Oasis UK Tour 2008

ste1987

Guest oa_exile

Do you have a link , Please :) Nothing mentioned about the UK Tour on the OASIS Official Website :blink:

I know they are doing USA & Canada & Mexico at the end of Aug & Sept.

Do you have a link , Please :) Nothing mentioned about the UK Tour on the OASIS Official Website :blink:

I know they are doing USA & Canada & Mexico at the end of Aug & Sept.

No Probs. http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/38902

Its been mentioned for past month on the message boards too so it seems to be all legit. Presale 20th, Gen sale 21st or 22nd.

UK Dates are rumoured to be October/November before they head off back to Mexico.

Guest oa_exile
No Probs. http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/38902

Its been mentioned for past month on the message boards too so it seems to be all legit. Presale 20th, Gen sale 21st or 22nd.

UK Dates are rumoured to be October/November before they head off back to Mexico.

Cheers ! I will keep a look out , seen them twice before so am interested , maybe a gig at the Council House ?

http://www.oasisinet.com/

Tickets better not go on sale while i'm at Leeds. :angry:

Thats what i thought. very weird for them going on sale before a fest. Even if it was a presale on weds, which is what ive been told, people go Leeds with the Early Permit access then.

Anyways I've heard that the tour announced tomorrow is an arena tour, so i'm presuming the MEN arena, with further summer stadum shows for 2009 summer.

If i get any e-mails of presales or anything just drop us a pm and i will forward them if i recieve anything :)

Thats what i thought. very weird for them going on sale before a fest. Even if it was a presale on weds, which is what ive been told, people go Leeds with the Early Permit access then.

Anyways I've heard that the tour announced tomorrow is an arena tour, so i'm presuming the MEN arena, with further summer stadum shows for 2009 summer.

If i get any e-mails of presales or anything just drop us a pm and i will forward them if i recieve anything :)

Cheers nice one

Went to one of the three they did at City last time out. For all the stick they get, they still put on a show.

Less said about the nobs that tend to frequent their gigs the better though. All I can say is the hood on my coat was more than useful!

*Edit*

Quick scan on their site and the initial dates are up.

No Manchester date showing so far?

Check Official Site

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Went to one of the three they did at City last time out. For all the stick they get, they still put on a show.

Less said about the nobs that tend to frequent their gigs the better though. All I can say is the hood on my coat was more than useful!

*Edit*

Quick scan on their site and the initial dates are up.

No Manchester date showing so far?

Check Official Site

Yep was quite shocked to see no manchester date either. Mayb they are just planning the stadium next summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...