Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

Iam editing this post as requested by one of the mods to hold my head in shame. I thought we would win 4-0 but unfortunately due to bad defending we gave the points away to an averave Oldham team.

Oldham need as many points as they can get to try and scrape 6th spot and iam glad that Leeds United helped getting them 3 towards their 65-70 total for the season.

Im sure Leeds same 4 defenders who were the second strongest in the league last season get a telling off and iam also sure they wont play as bad like that again.

Edited by spainboy

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0

Just like last season eh. Hammered us didn't you?

Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0

Ooo-ooo. That was my guess too.

If you do anything short of beating us I hope you come on here telling us how :censored: you are.

Man for man you are the best team in the league. Manager I think you aren't, but aren't too bad. Chairmanwise you are last (in the league, non-league and world football).

Welcome spainboy. Given that you're evidently able to use a computer I'll give you the benefit of the doubt ... you've already proved you're brighter than the average Leeds fan. :D

The way I see it, after your somewhat fortunate last minute goal at our place last season and the way we ... what's the word ... humiliated you on New Year's Day, you're probably due a win.

The thing is, Oldham fans can't lose really. If you beat us, well, that was to be expected. If we get a draw we'll be happy, and if we win you won't hear the end of it for another year. For you, anything but a convincing victory over your 'lowly' neighbours will be a disaster.

Oh, and if you think pre-season and two competitive games is any indication of form you're sadly mistaken...

Just like last season eh. Hammered us didn't you?

We are a different team to last season. We have much stronger players, natural wingers, we play passing football unlike last season and although we came from behind at Scunny we absolutely controlled them in the second half. Maybe Chester were poor but look at the quality of the goals that went in.

You cant compare last seasons Leeds to this season.

We are a different team to last season. We have much stronger players, natural wingers, we play passing football unlike last season and although we came from behind at Scunny we absolutely controlled them in the second half. Maybe Chester were poor but look at the quality of the goals that went in.

Time will tell.

Mind you, the eleven that will start for Oldham on Saturday will be ALOT stronger than the eleven that beat you 3-1 last season...

To me Leeds is Leeds, from one year to the next..................... up until around 5pm this Saturday we still have bragging rights..............................3-1 to the mighty Blues! read it and weep spainboy, read it and weep...............Forget Champions Legue football sunshine youre division 3. I bet you played Chester City off the Diva eh?

Edited by Lags

The thing is mate, you can compare the Leeds team of last season to this season. It's not hard.

I do think you have a stronger team than you had last season but so have we and we beat your with ease at Elland Road and were very unfortunate not to get something from you at home. You keep harping on about Leeds being stronger but so are we my yorkshire friend.

Anyone for an "I'm a Bastard" chant?

So no excuses then if you don't win, and if we win you will raise our expectations by acknowledging us as promotion favourites.

Let me remind you of something that happened last yr

Leeds 1 - 3 OLDHAM RESERVES!!!!!

Peter Ridsdale is doing well at Cardiff, isn't he? What a good chairman he is.

By the way, why did Dennis Wise leave after such a short time for an admin job? Leed shas always been such a nice club.

Still, must be nice, belonging to such a big club in your second season at the third level of English football. At least mighty Leeds got in the play-offs while (Greater) Manchester's other club was winning the Champions League. Still, there are big clubs and then there's Leeds, living the dream!

By the way, why did Dennis Wise leave after such a short time for an admin job? Leed shas always been such a nice club.

Still, must be nice, belonging to such a big club in your second season at the third level of English football. At least mighty Leeds got in the play-offs while (Greater) Manchester's other club was winning the Champions League. Still, there are big clubs and then there's Leeds, living the dream!

No need to utter such filth.

I expect nothing other than editing, an apology and falling on your sword.

You beat us on the 1st January,which was the worst run all season. Poyet had left and Wise brought in Dave Bassett for that 6 week period. Every team that month had played better than us at that time and we were falling off the perch. It wasn't until McAllister came in 3 weeks later when the shape of the team picked up, even then he was playing with Dennis Wise's players until the end of the 07/08 season. Now we have a team that is 50% better than last season and probably 75% better than around the time you beat us. Time will only tell but I know where my money is going tomorrow.

Question. Why do you have to bring "another (greater) Manchester" team into your argument.!!!????

What's up. Isn't your Oldham team a good enough excuse to defend you opinion???????

I very much doubt Scum UTD are using Oldham do defend themselves.What a dream that would be for you.

You don't see me bringing 'another Yorkshire team' into it like Hull.

Edited by spainboy

Our team is 750,000,000% better. Therefore we will beat you 2,250,000,000 v 2 (I'm being kind and rounding up you figures).

Look, you've got a decent side, and players like Robinson have added to it. BUT, we beat you 3-1 and hold the bragging rights. No amount of willy waving will change that.

Now bob off because we own you bitch.

You beat us on the 1st January,which was the worst run all season. Poyet had left and Wise brought in Dave Bassett for that 6 week period. Every team that month had played better than us at that time and we were falling off the perch. It wasn't until McAllister came in 3 weeks later when the shape of the team picked up, even then he was playing with Dennis Wise's players until the end of the 07/08 season. Now we have a team that is 50% better than last season and probably 75% better than around the time you beat us. Time will only tell but I know where my money is going tomorrow.

Me too either 2-2 or Leeds 1 Oldham 2 Hughes late winner volley 25 yards out then that dance lol

Time will only tell but I know where my money is going tomorrow.

I know where my money's going tomorrow too, and it 'aint going into Papa Smurf's coffers, £27 yer can :censored: right off! Yer really need to get a life sonny. Two wins on the trot and yer trolling round the oppo's site. I bet this will be a weekly thing, just so yer can hammer home how 'massif' Leeds are to the ickle clubs of League One that should bow down before the collective might of the White Machine. I bet yer sat in front of yer computer now, with yer pants round yer ankles eating a family size bag of wotsits wondering why yer knob has turned all orange! Get a life, if yer beat us we'll get over it, besides we've plenty of past results at Elland Road we're still dining out on.