Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

spainboy i think its time you realised that leeds united aint as big as you think they are

your just like the rest of us league 1 sides

its only your name that makes you stand out thats it, get to terms u will never be as big as u once was.

get it straight

you raved over beating two poor teams in scunthorpe and chester

then when a good team actually played you

you lads got turned over

unlucky

we outplayed you. you scored 2 lucky goals. Thats the ironic thing. I could understand it if we got turned over for 90 mins cos we didnt which makes it more annoying knowing that next week we will play much better as proved by leeds on many occasions. If we arnt above you in 4 weeks there is something seriously wrong.

Only time will tell.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

p.s I won £700

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we outplayed you. you scored 2 lucky goals. Thats the ironic thing. I could understand it if we got turned over for 90 mins...

Without witnessing the whole 90mins first hand too, incredible. How do you do it?

we outplayed you. you scored 2 lucky goals. Thats the ironic thing. I could understand it if we got turned over for 90 mins cos we didnt which makes it more annoying knowing that next week we will play much better as proved by leeds on many occasions. If we arnt above you in 4 weeks there is something seriously wrong.

Only time will tell.

Is that right. And you could tell that from yer fúcking sun lounger on the costa Del could you?

You were the home team FFS. You were always going to be on top in certain areas and have the lions share of possession. In actual fact, for periods we were the commanding team.

It's called a clinical away performance. We could certainly have upped a gear or two. In fact, we already did do at ER last season. You don't know where to get off though do you? Lord it up predicting (rather foolishly) a whitewashing, and rather than doing the right thing, which is to simmer down and take it on the chin (you claim you do, but you're still arguing about the "could have"s and "what may have been"s 2 days after it).

But you won't learn and you carry on Lording it up making daft predictions. Christ, some Leeds fans must be seriously embarrassed to have the likes of you trolling about.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

we outplayed you.

:laught16:

Oh please stop it! My sides are killing me! :laught16:

I'd brush up on the rules of football if I were you. No points for artistic merit. You win by scoring GOALS.

Not much point "outplaying" us if you can't force our keeper to make a save until the 68th minute.

And editing your posts today won't cover your blushes either...

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=154293

This is the original post...

Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0

reminds me of the fellow my missus' sister is going out with - sent me a series of texts before the playoff final along the lines of "goodbye to this s&&& division", "we're heading back where we belong", "wont be playing you lot ever again". Oh how I hooted when Donny did them (he also got a choice text off me at full time on Saturday funnily enough)

Only time will tell.

What gets me is not the biased assesment, but the incredible choice of wording...

2 lucky goals

You can bang on about possession, shots, whatever to back up your arguement, but Lucky ... the first was a well worked move where your defence looked an absolute shambles, and the second - well, just a brilliant piece of skill from a very good young player... not as if it deflceted off someones backside is it?

... if alesandra had scored clean through in the last couple of minutes, would that have been luck? Or just us creating ANOTHER clear cut chance, which for all your pointless shots and possession you didnt do in the entire game...?

There are different ways to win football matches my friend, and that was a classic away performance... we were the better team as our game plan worked perfectly, never looked in danger, and for the whole 90 minutes were the only team who were going to score... going forward you were so, so poor, if you would have scored - that would have been lucky, but we got everything we deserved...

The season may tell a different story, but that was very very poor from leeds... Rochdale caused us more danger on tuesday.

How can he tell if they outplayed us from Spain?

Simple answer is he can't.

Anybody who attended the game and has even half a brain would tell you that the best team on the day won.

I have 2 mates who are Leeds season ticket holders and both agreed we deserved the points and were the better team.

I seriously don't recall Crossley making a save of any note, as someone else said "Rochdale caused us far more problems".

Those furthest away shout loudest (Usually becos they have the biggest gobs)

Leeds unfortunately are not where they deserve to be,. They are 2 divisions higher than they should be.

Their chairman is a true Masterbater which also sums up their fans.

They are not the most hated club in the country for nothing- Totally fully deserved for their years of hostility to fans of other clubs and the general attitude of the club starting at the top.

They are filth that football can do without.

Saturday was an execptional day becos the £27 i refused to put into masterbates grubby hands i invested £10 in latics to win and a little yankee on the horses that produced £194.

Thanks Leeds for being such a crap club that enabled me to do that.

See you at BP for another hammering.

Wonder if he reads the Yorkshire Post - "A Meeting Place For People All Over The World": This is what the YP's unbiased reporter had to say:

Leeds United 0 Oldham 2 - Taylor on target

Date: 16 August 2008

By John Wray

GHOSTS from Leeds United's past returned to cast a shadow over Leeds United's opening home game of the season and suggest promotion is no foregone conclusion.

Oldham manager John Sheridan and right-hand man Tommy Wright gave Leeds sterling service in their playing days but it was defender Sean Gregan who received unanimous acclaim for a near flawless performance.

Gregan gave the perfect answer to Leeds for showing him the door after two seasons at Elland Road. Whether in the air or on the ground, Gregan, 34, had the measure of Leeds strikers Jermaine Beckford and Enoch Showunmi, though Oldham allowed Luciano Becchio two close-in headers after the Argentine left the bench.

Leeds could not conjure a goal, however, and were made to pay for poor defending as winger Chris Taylor pounced twice in a 15-minute spell early in the second half.

His first arrived when Lee Hughes's header thudded back to him off the bar and his second came when he cut in from the left and expertly curled the ball round Casper Ankergren.

Leeds manager Gary McAllister described Gregan as "the outstanding player on the park", while Sheridan also hailed the veteran defender's inspiring display at Reuben Hazell's shoulder.

"Hazell and Gregan dominated two awkward players in Beckford and Showunmi in a very good team performance," said the Latics manager who expressed the hope that Oldham and Leeds accompany each other into the Championship at the season's end. "I have a lot of time for Leeds United and still live in the area. Hopefully, we will go up and if we do I would love Leeds to go up with us."

McAllister said: "That performance wasn't good enough and there is no excuse for it. We have to think it was a bit of a freak."

Leeds United: Ankergren; Richardson, Marques, Huntington, Sheehan; Snodgrass, Howson (Delph 66), Prutton, Robinson; Beckford, Showunmi (Becchio 66). Unused susbstitutes: Lucas, Douglas, Telfer.

Oldham Athletic: Crossley; Eardley, Hazell, Gregan, Lomax; Liddell (Smalley 79), Allott, Whittaker, Taylor; Hughes (O'Grady 68), Alessandra. (Maher 88). Unused susbstitutes: Stam, Fleming.

Referee: Mick Russell (Herts).

Man of the match: Robert Snodgrass.

Only time will tell.

not anything seriously wrong spainboy, just you lot realising you are now actually a league 1 club. And that your rivals are no longer the Manchester Uniteds, but the Yeovils and Herefords of this world.

he will still come back and try to defend what he said, or he will believe that after 8 games Leeds will be world beaters.

Makes me laugh reading it, as did the leeds messageboard before the game!

Go on lads keep this thread alive. Shouldnt the Oldham v Cheltenham thread now be at the top??. Maybe I should make more of these threads to see how long they stay alive for. I reckon its the fact that a Leeds fan has actually bothered coming on here is making you lot starstruck.

I feel like the David Beckham of league one.

Autographs anyone?

Go on lads keep this thread alive. Shouldnt the Oldham v Cheltenham thread now be at the top??. Maybe I should make more of these threads to see how long they stay alive for. I reckon its the fact that a Leeds fan has actually bothered coming on here is making you lot starstruck.

Autographs anyone?

The main thing keeping the thread going is what a tit you made of yourself, and indeed you continue to keep doing so.

Autographs anyone?

we all know what beckham is he is a big headed big mouth fart ,now are you like him?

I just want to hear him explain in his own words how he came to the conclusion that they outplayed us!

Please spainboy explain yourself.

I explained on an earlier page on this thread but I will of course give you a run down

We had more corners than you

We had more free kicks than you

we had less yellow cards

we had more shots on goal

we had more shots on target

This is why we outplayed you!!!!!

The stats were put up by me on Saturday and I even told you they cam from Matchconsole for you to check I wasnt lying. They may still be on there.

You scored 2 lucky goals from bad defending. Just cos you won DOESNT mean to say we DIDNT outplay you.

Stats dont lie that you won 2-0 and the stats also dont lie that we OUTPLAYED YOU!!!! We were beaten by an average performance which made it annoying.

TONY, That should answer your question.

Edited by spainboy