4-5-1 at Dirty Leeds

I reckon we go 4-5-1 at Leeds.

Quieten the crowd and then hit the Yorkshire Puddins near the end with the young guns coming off the bench Smalley and Allesandra.

My team

Crossely

Eardley

Stam

Gregan

Lomax

Liddell

Allott

Whittaker

Maher

Taylor

Hughes

Sorry Rubes, you've been dodgy first 2 games Stammy's in....not sure about O Gradys best position yet.

Think he played better on left at Dale than upfront v Millwall.

Quieten the crowd and then hit the Yorkshire Puddins near the end with the young guns coming off the bench Smalley and Allesandra.

My team

Crossely

Eardley

Stam

Gregan

Lomax

Liddell

Allott

Whittaker

Maher

Taylor

Hughes

Sorry Rubes, you've been dodgy first 2 games Stammy's in....not sure about O Gradys best position yet.

I'd stick with Hazell on last season's form (and he might scare them with another stunning goal).

Personally I think 4-4-2 is best for Latics, so would play Alessandra up front with Hughes. I really do think that this is THE strike duo for Latics this season. All toes being fit etc!

In midfield, Whittaker probably shades it for me ahead of Maher, although this may well be the sort of game that Maher is perfect for. So a decent call to include him.

On the right, I'd give strong consideration to Smalley over Lidds who may be tired after his minute on the pitch at Spotland.

i was thinking exactly the same about team selection and formation. Taylor and Lidds supporting Hughes, with a packed midfield and maher keeping the ball for us a bit more than we did against Rochdale.

An early goal and we're in this game.

My team

Crossely

Eardley

Stam

Gregan

Lomax

Liddell

Allott

Whittaker

Maher

Taylor

Hughes

spot on mate Quieten the crowd and then hit the Yorkshire Puddins near the end with the young guns coming off the bench Smalley and Allesandra.