For the last few seasons we have performed against the form book against the so called 'big' clubs.. the Forests, Leeds Sheffields with a shock or two in the cup like City and Everton. It was always the smaller teams we were inconsistent with. I see today as no exception. We should not be afraid of the dirties. They talk as if thier team is Premiership class... they are not. They have a good side yes... So do we. They have thier weaknesses ... so do we. We can win this or at east get something from it. Irrelivant of the starting 11. We have the players to match any team in this league. COME ON OLDHAM

For the last few seasons we have performed against the form book against the so called 'big' clubs.. the Forests, Leeds Sheffields with a shock or two in the cup like City and Everton. It was always the smaller teams we were inconsistent with. I see today as no exception. We should not be afraid of the dirties. They talk as if thier team is Premiership class... they are not. They have a good side yes... So do we. They have thier weaknesses ... so do we. We can win this or at east get something from it. Irrelivant of the starting 11. We have the players to match any team in this league. COME ON OLDHAM

That's what Shez meant when he told us to be confident. :chubb:

I wouldnt like to lose my money.

A better bet is if you put a tenner on Beckford to score first you will win 70 quid.

Easier money for ya.

N if he doesn't score first goal a tenner has gone. I'd prefer to risk a quid on a 2-0 win to be honest. Although the defence will ave to play better than last week