calling spainboy

Spainboy, Eddie Gray, Alan Clarke, Peter Lorimer, can you hear me, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELLLLLLL OF A BEATING!! Geoffrey Boycott, all the cast from Emmerdale, are you watching, YOUR GIANT CLUB HAS BEEN HUMILIATED YET AGAIN.

Yorkshire giants gets severe beating from civilised part of the Pennines club.

Read my other thread. Im big enough to admit defeat and im sure Swansea and Forest also did at the start of last season when they hardly picked up many points. Where are they now?

And your point is...? We didn't pick up many points at the start of last season, and finished 8th...

Read my other thread. Im big enough to admit defeat and im sure Swansea and Forest also did at the start of last season when they hardly picked up many points. Where are they now?

Fair play for coming back after making a fool of yourself. Next time save the winding until after you actually win the game eh. Stupid predictions make you look like a proper kn0b.

Hopefully a lesson learnt kidda

Spainboy, Eddie Gray, Alan Clarke, Peter Lorimer, can you hear me, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELLLLLLL OF A BEATING!! Geoffrey Boycott, all the cast from Emmerdale, are you watching, YOUR GIANT CLUB HAS BEEN HUMILIATED YET AGAIN.

Yorkshire giants gets severe beating from civilised part of the Pennines club.

Great sentiments, Joe. However, Super Tyke, Geoff Boycott is a M*n U*d fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!