Gary Mcallister is a Tit

Radio Leeds interviewer: was it not also a case of oldham being better today.

Gary Mcallister: Sometimes you hold your hands up and say you were outfought and they did something tactically that we couldn't handle, but i don't think it was either of those

Well..... :angry:

Radio Leeds interviewer: was it not also a case of oldham being better today.

Gary Mcallister: Sometimes you hold your hands up and say you were outfought and they did something tactically that we couldn't handle, but i don't think it was either of those

Well..... :angry:

Oldham took their chances

Leeds didnt

end of really

HAHA Again on BBC Leeds Gary '' both goals were scrappy'' Comentator ''So the 2nd wasnt a screamer?'' Gary '' well...erm they were scrappy.

The fool must not have been watching. Hes a new manager i suppose and will learn to admitt that they were outplayer.

Super Leeds hahaha they make me laugh. Who do they think they are?

whatever he said on the radio he went in to the dressing room and said we something along the lines that shez used after that last min gol, on new years eve eve, on new years eve, new years day, yesterday and today. massive pinch of salt and i hope shez tells ours before the next game that we were scrappy, but we were better today, and follows SO LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN DO. mcallister needs to get the fans back for the next game. our commentators repeatedly told me there were over 2000 latics there today and its all necessary.

STOP PRESS ADDED EXTRA YOU SOUNDED LIKE 20 000 :wink:

HAHA Again on BBC Leeds Gary '' both goals were scrappy'' Comentator ''So the 2nd wasnt a screamer?'' Gary '' well...erm they were scrappy.

The fool must not have been watching. Hes a new manager i suppose and will learn to admitt that they were outplayer.

Super Leeds hahaha they make me laugh. Who do they think they are?

McAllister may be able to fool the Leeds fans that were not there. He may be even convinced himself.

But Oldham fans know, non myopic Leeds fans know, and most importantly the Leeds players know they were out matched and it will prey on their minds. Hopefully till about May!!

Edited by singe