Master Bates

From todays programme;

"Starting today, we have another 45 matches against clubs who overwhelmingly voted in favour of our 15 points deduction- we owe them nothing except to take six points off them"

Oh well never mind Ken!!

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

From todays programme;

"Starting today, we have another 45 matches against clubs who overwhelmingly voted in favour of our 15 points deduction- we owe them nothing except to take six points off them"

Oh well never mind Ken!!

:laught16: :laught16:

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

I was reading that open-mouthed. He just won't give up, and I bet he won't greet any other side, like he failed to do so with us. I love how we was harping on about their fantastic squad of players.

I really hate that man. Sadly, I felt a lot of fans would dislike me starting off "we're having a party when Ken Bates dies", so I withheld from doing so... loudly.

How does Ken Bates not get a bad back from carrying that massive chip around on his shoulder? It's almost enough to make you feel sorry for Leeds fans,it's not their fault their chairman's an arsehole and they hate him more than anyone.

From todays programme;

Oh well never mind Ken!!

He's trying to get that siege mentallity and us against the world syndrome again............... sorry Kenneth not this time baby. You got what you deserved and this season have a football club on the cheap again.

Edited by Lags

He's trying to get that siege mentallity and us against the world syndrome again............... sorry Kenneth not this time baby. You got what you deserved and this season have a football club on the cheap again.

what a sad old man, and bet they dont like playing us. we strike fear into their hearts now.

Guest oa_exile
From todays programme;

Oh well never mind Ken!!

Since he was our ex owner maybe he gave instructions that he is willing to share the six points with us :grin: