Has anyone else got THAT feeling? You know the one I mean.

There's been times over the last few seasons when I thought that we could get promotion. Obviously under Dowie this was more likely but starting the first Play-Off game against Blackpool, I thought we could but I wasn't 100% convinced for some reason despite it only being three games away.

However, with the strength and depth in the squad this season I have the feeling that this season will be the one. Keeping fit and injury-free, especially with Hughes, Gregan, Taylor and Liddell, is crucial but I think we have the depth to accommodate any unforeseen circumstance. If we're in with a shout come January then I believe the owners will give Shez that extra boost too.

There's been times over the last few seasons when I thought that we could get promotion. Obviously under Dowie this was more likely but starting the first Play-Off game against Blackpool, I thought we could but I wasn't 100% convinced for some reason despite it only being three games away.

However, with the strength and depth in the squad this season I have the feeling that this season will be the one. Keeping fit and injury-free, especially with Hughes, Gregan, Taylor and Liddell, is crucial but I think we have the depth to accommodate any unforeseen circumstance. If we're in with a shout come January then I believe the owners will give Shez that extra boost too.

Yeah! haha. In 02/03 i genuinely thought it would be our year and looking at our points then too, it probably would have been enough to see us through any other season. With our current squad, we have greater strength and depth i think than then and hopefully the healthy competition for places will make our results more consistent.

I know what you mean, i was thinking along the same lines at Elland Road when Shez made his three substitutions O'Grady, Deano and Maher. We can change games from the bench as was shown last week against Millwall, our squad is the strongest it has been for years, dont forget we had Davies suspended today, Kieron Lee is not yet fit, Stam, Thompson (maybe not), young Stephens and a scottish under 21 keeper on the bench.

When was the last time we were this strong?

This could be the year !

when was the last time we won our first 3 league games. Last time we won the first two was under ronnie. Lost to Tranmere 3rd game.

6 points from the next 3 would be a great start. 12 points from 5 games. I'd have taken that.

im feeling more confident this season than any other

but its still only 2 ( league games ) into the season

we can start getting excited around chirstmas time if we are still up there

I'd still be worried if we were 27 points clear with a +54 goal difference with a game to go, after all this is LATICS!