At first glance the first goal looks to be a scrappy one. However, sublime piece of skill in a tight spot out on the right by young Lewi allowing Lids to cross, Hughesyhits the bar and for once Taylor gambles in the box and it pays off. Davies has a job on his hands to get hisplace back. Lewi and Hughesy changed the Millwall game, worked their arses off at Dale ad help us to win at Leeds, without too much fuss. Just want to see young Lewi on the score a little more often, certainly double figures should be his target this season, and we really will have a fight on our hands to keep him.

At first glance the first goal looks to be a scrappy one. However, sublime piece of skill in a tight spot out on the right by young Lewi allowing Lids to cross, Hughesyhits the bar and for once Taylor gambles in the box and it pays off. Davies has a job on his hands to get hisplace back. Lewi and Hughesy changed the Millwall game, worked their arses off at Dale ad help us to win at Leeds, without too much fuss. Just want to see young Lewi on the score a little more often, certainly double figures should be his target this season, and we really will have a fight on our hands to keep him.

should have scored late on. one-on-one with the keeper and tried doing a "nicky banger" and taking it round the keeper on the 6 yard line when a shot would have been enough to make it 3-0.

cracking player though, very skilfull, good acceleration and strong for a small lad. excellent prospect and in the £500-£1m bracket already for me.

should have scored late on. one-on-one with the keeper and tried doing a "nicky banger" and taking it round the keeper on the 6 yard line when a shot would have been enough to make it 3-0.

cracking player though, very skilfull, good acceleration and strong for a small lad. excellent prospect and in the £500-£1m bracket already for me.

Great prospect, but i feel he needs to be a little stronger, he was getting knocked off the ball far too easily in the first half yesterday. You have got to applaud him for his workrate though he ran himself into the ground and chased every ball played forward.

Great prospect, but i feel he needs to be a little stronger, he was getting knocked off the ball far too easily in the first half yesterday. You have got to applaud him for his workrate though he ran himself into the ground and chased every ball played forward.

He had a very good game but he seemed to be outmuscled at times. But considering his age he will get alot stronger.

BYE BYE DAVIES :D

Think you're being a little premature writing off last season's top goalscorer. Yes he was a complete cock the other night and yes he's looked rather disinterested throughout pre-season and the 100 or so minutes he has played so far this season. BUT he will be needed at various points throughout the season, not least when injuries, suspensions, niggles and the inevitable loss of form bite. He's received his punishment(s)and hopefully he will accept them like a man and knuckle down and fight for his place. As far as i'm concerned a guy who scored 14 goals whilst missing a 1/3 of the season and spending much of his time running aimless channels out wide is a more than useful member of a promotion chasing squad.

Allessandra was the unsung hero yesterday.

I thought he was brilliant and we looked dangerous when playing through him. Execellent against two strong centre halves.

Think that is a bit OTT to be honest. Nobody had a bad game yesterday but i would put most of the team above lewis in the ratings. I'm not slating him as i like the kid, but he was often second best in challenges, but this was down to his inexperience and coming up against a player like Marques. I do agree with the Hughes/Lewis partnership, although i would like to see more of O'Grady

Think that is a bit OTT to be honest. Nobody had a bad game yesterday but i would put most of the team above lewis in the ratings. I'm not slating him as i like the kid, but he was often second best in challenges, but this was down to his inexperience and coming up against a player like Marques. I do agree with the Hughes/Lewis partnership, although i would like to see more of O'Grady

Oftern second best in challenges agreed but more than oftern he was on top of the Leeds defence and Lewis for me would certainly be at the top half of the teams ratings and certainly provedhe's no KID.

At first glance the first goal looks to be a scrappy one. However, sublime piece of skill in a tight spot out on the right by young Lewi allowing Lids to cross, Hughesyhits the bar and for once Taylor gambles in the box and it pays off.

He also kept the central defender occupied as Taylor cut inside to score the second. Old head on young shoulders - well done Lew. :chubb:

Oftern second best in challenges agreed but more than oftern he was on top of the Leeds defence and Lewis for me would certainly be at the top half of the teams ratings and certainly provedhe's no KID.

Kid, lad, bloke, youngster, player, i wasn't trying to be derogatory. i just thought 'unsung hero' was taking it a bit far.