Goals on sunday......

Gary Kelly says Leeds dominated for 65 mins?????? :shock: Thats not how I saw it from my seat!!!

Not sure I disagree with that to be honest. First 15-20 minutes was a lot of Leeds, we then came back for the next 10-15, before Leeds came back for the end of the half.

Second half, we started well and got the first goal and second disallowed one, but then inevitably Leeds came back into it. But we grabbed the second and it quieted them down again. But Leeds finished with some decent posession.

However, for all the domination i.e. poessession, Leeds had - they didn't look THAT threatening. We however did, and had 2 goals chalked off on top of the ones we scored. Plus Alice had a great one on one chance at the end.

Domination does not win football matches.

But was that from a seat in the ground in the 'away' section or infront of your PC whilst watching the match video highlights package thats' available to exiled Leeds fans via the Leeds utd offical website ????

They dominated for half an hour in the first half. That was it. Then the fans started getting on their back, ironic cheers when Showumni won a header, moaning when Kelvin and Eardley kept tackling their wingers. Second half we took the game to them. They never ever looked like scoring. In fact, we looked more likely to get a third than they did to get one back. Lewi had a great chance towards the end of the game.

Shez Out :wink:

They dominated for half an hour in the first half. That was it. Then the fans started getting on their back, ironic cheers when Showumni won a header, moaning when Kelvin and Eardley kept tackling their wingers. Second half we took the game to them. They never ever looked like scoring. In fact, we looked more likely to get a third than they did to get one back. Lewi had a great chance towards the end of the game.

Shez Out :wink:

Possession given in the report is Leeds 48% Oldham 52%

Gary Kelly says Leeds dominated for 65 mins?????? :shock: Thats not how I saw it from my seat!!!

Ludicrous and stupid comment, I don't think Crossley had a save to make in that entire period of play.

Just shows how blinkered people can be, somehow I think he may struggle to make a living as a football summariser if he can't make more accurate and impartial assessments of a game than that. :clown: