New shirt as arrived

how did the latics fan in the crowd (2nd row, 5th pic of gallery on o/s) get hold of one with the new sponsor on? or am i mileeesss behind, and they have been on sale for ages? :blush:

I dont see it? the 5th picture is whittaker heading the ball.

Guest oa_exile
how did the latics fan in the crowd (2nd row, 5th pic of gallery on o/s) get hold of one with the new sponsor on? or am i mileeesss behind, and they have been on sale for ages? :blush:

I must be blind as I cannot see a Latics fan with the shirt on from ANY of the pickies :goggle:

I must be blind as I cannot see a Latics fan with the shirt on from ANY of the pickies :goggle:

10th picture in top left hand corner to the left of the george cross with latics on ....... get someone to discribe it to you as you have stated you must be blind

Guest oa_exile
10th picture in top left hand corner to the left of the george cross with latics on ....... get someone to discribe it to you as you have stated you must be blind

Ah yes ! , can see it now just need to learn how to spell describe with an "I" and I have cracked it :)