taylor corney and kilkenny

taylor will be today nursing the worlds worst hangover he was absoulutely plastered but deservedly so.

as for corney and kilkenny in liquid of all places like they were best mates, i kindly reminded young neil of the result yesterday he actually wass quite pleased which was strange

taylor will be today nursing the worlds worst hangover he was absoulutely plastered but deservedly so.

as for corney and kilkenny in liquid of all places like they were best mates, i kindly reminded young neil of the result yesterday he actually wass quite pleased which was strange

I saw Taylor in escoba absolutley smashed. His mate said to me he loves Oldham Loves the attention! he could go Manc and only a handful would recognise him:d

Kilkenny to re-sign for Oldham?

Guest oa_exile
Would you take a £6k a week pay cut?

Cover for Whittaker?

I think once Maher settles in we will have good competition the CM positions.

In fairness, Killer did seem to love the club when he was here. Leeds offered him a wage that he couldn't turn down (and many if not most said on here when he left that we'd have done the same thing)...and a much better chance to get into The Championship that we could plus being able to play in front of 25k every other week.

Not sure what it is, but the club does always seem to remain on good terms with ex players (even if the fans don't), IIRC many former Tics have been spotted over the last couple of years in the Main Stand...Killer, Wellens, Crofty etc.

Still no sighting of Ports though...strange that one... :wink:

I saw Taylor in escoba absolutley smashed. His mate said to me he loves Oldham Loves the attention! he could go Manc and only a handful would recognise him:d

Chris doesn't go in to Oldham for the attention.... He goes because he's with his friends, all of whom are the same friends he went to school with. He is just a normal lad with his feet firmly on the ground and as anyone that knows him will tell you he is definitely not an attention seeker!

Chris doesn't go in to Oldham for the attention.... He goes because he's with his friends, all of whom are the same friends he went to school with. He is just a normal lad with his feet firmly on the ground and as anyone that knows him will tell you he is definitely not an attention seeker!

.. what with that hair colour!!!

I didnt actually say he goes for the attention. I said he loves the attention when he's there! He doesnt go looking for it.

Guest oa_exile
I didnt actually say he goes for the attention. I said he loves the attention when he's there! He doesnt go looking for it.

Trouble causer ! :)

Bit of a story about Chris when I saw him out one night.

Saw him at a Twisted Wheel gig and gave him a tap to say hi, he turned round abit confused and didn't see me, so I walked off.

About 10 minutes later, he came to find me in a big crowd to apologize and say hi and have a chat with me.

Top lad, like someone said has his feet firmly on the ground.