i was listening to bbc radio leeds too yesterday ,and all they said was we will meet in the peacock after the game place must of been full of cocks

It was, me and our kid got to the ground pretty early so went for a drink in the peacock, full of scummers chanting songs about hating lancashire, man.utd and chelski. We didnt speak to each other too much in there and didnt have club colours on so we made it out in one piece, put it this way i wasnt about to start singing "i'm a bastard" in there.

Hate to tell you this folks but ritchie supports Man U! sorry. :disappointed:

He dosn't support Leeda AT ALL. Infact, i remeber an interview with him a few years ago. Wait for it...he was a city fan. However, that was as a kid. There is no question, like many professionals, he still has a soft spot for city, developed an attachement for United but genuinely loves Oldham.

It was, me and our kid got to the ground pretty early so went for a drink in the peacock, full of scummers chanting songs about hating lancashire, man.utd and chelski. We didnt speak to each other too much in there and didnt have club colours on so we made it out in one piece, put it this way i wasnt about to start singing "i'm a bastard" in there.

You went into the PEA "full of" COCKs :hanged: and left in one piece..... :imnotworthy: Good Effort!!!