Davies Apologises

but we also need to remember that Chris Taylor picked up two cards in two games, which also needs addresssing by Shez - particularly as one of them was for dissent.

Get tough Shez - we don't want unnecessary bookings jeapordising a decent chance of promotion.

I'm all for stamping out uneccessary bookings but I don't think there are much grounds for criticism of Taylor's 'dissent' booking.

Don't forget, he got that one of an almost apologetic ref for celebrating his wonder-winner against Millwall. I'll allow any player a few of those a season.

I'll forgive him his booking for over celebration - those were the kind of circumstances that won't happen often (at least I hope not for the sake of my health...).

But ANY booking for dissent is unnecessary. It was for a corner FFS - hardly life and death. He should be making sure he's getting in position to defend the corner, not having a hissy fit at the ref. He picks up a few silly bookings - something he needs to try and cut out. (And I'm sure Shez is drilling that in).