Two things I noticed after watching the Latics World highlights...

1. What a chested knockdown from Hughes to tee up Taylor's second.

2. Just after that, Gary McCallister has nits despite having less hair than a cue ball.

1. It sounded like they used the "last minute winner that wins you the league title" crowd cheer for the first goal...

2. The commentary sounded like it was added after the fact... "If Oldham get a second now it would kill the game..."

1. It sounded like they used the "last minute winner that wins you the league title" crowd cheer for the first goal...

2. The commentary sounded like it was added after the fact... "If Oldham get a second now it would kill the game..."

Sounds as if the Laticsworld Match commentary has been added to the Leeds video. The synch is not perfect at times, perhaps there were too many expletives on the Leeds audio. :grin:

having seen the extended highlights...i'd forgotten how quick leeds were to fling themselves on the floor. and they had the cheek to call taylor a 'soft lanky t**t' :angry:

In fairness, I thought the worst of the lot was Hughesey's tumble near the corner flag that gave us the free kick which lead to the second disallowed goal - a proper swan dive and you can see him grinning about it!

Since it was against Leeds though, I forgive him for doing it.

Sounds as if the Laticsworld Match commentary has been added to the Leeds video. The synch is not perfect at times, perhaps there were too many expletives on the Leeds audio. :grin:

Just got time to watch this, well there's nowt on telly, only MOTD.

Good idea, putting the LW commentary on the video.

The camera work and video quality were up to TV standard, which TV station was showing the game?

Noticed the Leeds players wandering around for a couple of mins before the KO, indulging in a mutual love in, maybe they do it distract the opposition into loosing concentration. I wonder if they pulled the same stunt at Yeovil today, they scored in the 1st min.

Edited by laticsrblue

Why did the ref allow the Leeds players to wander around for a couple of mins indulging in a mutual love in before the KO, whilst the Latics players just stood around loosing concentration. I wonder if they pulled the same stunt at Yeovil today, they scored in the 1st min.

The football league should put a stop to this cheating tactic.

It was rather gay. Pity we pissed on their parade!!!

Edited by jimsleftfoot