Reserves tonight

Squad includes; Fleming, Bell, Stephens, JP, Thomo, Black, Stam, Lee and Smalley .... just shows what a strong squad we have this year.

City's rererves have a Central League match away against the Lashers this afternoon so goodness knows what team they will put out. Mind you, I bet that I only know 2 or 3 of their first team players.

City's rererves have a Central League match away against the Lashers this afternoon so goodness knows what team they will put out. Mind you, I bet that I only know 2 or 3 of their first team players.

Blimey, that makes Taggart's excuse of not being able to raise a team in this competition previously, look even more :sign0003: .

Is that just a general maybe cos he as been told he can leave or is something in the offing for him?

I notice on the club web site that you have to pay tonight becos it is classed as a cup tie.

As the reserves are not in a league that will mean we have to pay for every match.

Devalued the season ticket there - shame on you robbing us poor supporters.

Have we got Bates back !!

Edited by losesome

Is that just a general maybe cos he as been told he can leave or is something in the offing for him?

I'd expect we'll pay him off before deadline day and he'll be picked up on a free. I'm sure there are L2 clubs out there who'd take him but are unwilling to pay a fee...we're holding out but it'll get to the point where TTA cut their losses, ship him out and let him go to whoever wants him.