Osain Bolt

just amazing, thought Johnson was the king at this distance but like the 100m has got more in the tank

He'll probably start to worry if Bolt decides he wants to do the 400m and break his other record. He didnt seem anywhere near as happy as Colin Jackson when Bolt crossed the finish line. :lol::lol: Used to love watching Johnson, but Bolt is a different class as Shez would say. :wink:

p.s before anyone points it out. I do realise it's Usain.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

That was immense but I still feel his 100m was better as during the 200m he ran all the way and broke the world record by a smaller margin (although it was a much more impressive world record). Agree about the 400, (as did a lot of the commentators) but I feel Jamaica might give him a run in the 4x400m relay at either this Olympics or the next major championships to see what sort of time he can run; running in the 100, 200 and 400m might be too much with all the heats.

I think his is more due to his abnormal height than anything.

I'd be looking a bit closer to home before accusing foreign runners of being on drugs.

I'm not accusing him of being on drugs. I'm just saying that when someone - anyone - runs away from the field like that, I automatically think drugs, because of Ben " :censored: " Johnson.

with the history of 100m running over the past 20 odd years you have to have serious doubts about Bolt - he broke the world record despite deliberately making himself slower. If he'd pounded it for the full 100 then he would have smashed the record into smithereens and I bet the questions would be flying around a lot more than they currently are. That was a truly amazing run, even if he was on drugs it'd still be amazing!

I hope it is due to his natural ability, if not - hey ho, there goes another one.

That was immense but I still feel his 100m was better as during the 200m he ran all the way and broke the world record by a smaller margin (although it was a much more impressive world record). Agree about the 400, (as did a lot of the commentators) but I feel Jamaica might give him a run in the 4x400m relay at either this Olympics or the next major championships to see what sort of time he can run; running in the 100, 200 and 400m might be too much with all the heats.

are you sure? The heats dont seem to have that much effect on them. On both the 100m and 200m heats he looked like he was jogging and barely broke into a sweat. :lol: Think he'd be able to win all three with ease.

There's no chance of him being on drugs. He'd of been found out already if he was.

just amazing, thought Johnson was the king at this distance but like the 100m has got more in the tank

I'm not sure about having more in the tank, he was grimacing towards the end of the 200m. The question I'd be interested to see the answer to would be regarding the windspeed. He was running into the wind and broke the World Record, can't remember the actually wind speed, but it would be interesting if possible, which I imagine somebody somewhere can do, to find the windspeed when Johnson ran 19.32 and what Bolt would have run if he had the same conditions...?