Guns of navarone

If the GUNS gimmick doesnt quite work, how about going to something original!

PIG BAG??

It's what QPR use and you will all remember how they rubbed salt into thw womb:

DUH DUH DUH DUH HOOPS!

Well we could make this our own:

DUH DUH DUH DUH BLUES!

thoughts???

Nothing will work until they sort out the tannoy system in the R.R.E.

when i cursed our season yesterday, franny was in there and he said the reason we couldnt hear anything in the rre, other than all the swearing and noises if seats banging as people kept standing up was because the pa system had been turned up too loud!

when i cursed our season yesterday, franny was in there and he said the reason we couldnt hear anything in the rre, other than all the swearing and noises if seats banging as people kept standing up was because the pa system had been turned up too loud!

It had been turned up too loud for one of the friendlies, which distorted the sound, but it wasn't that loud for the Millwall game.

At the front of the Chaddy it has always been very difficult to make out what is being said, whereas in the gents Franny comes over clearly - if you'll pardon the expression! :grin:

It had been turned up too loud for one of the friendlies, which distorted the sound, but it wasn't that loud for the Millwall game.

At the front of the Chaddy it has always been very difficult to make out what is being said, whereas in the gents Franny comes over clearly - if you'll pardon the expression! :grin:

PMSL!

Is that because the Chaddy Gents are not acoustically-challenged? :grin:

(Edit for dyslexia)

Edited by martjs

PIG BAG??

DUH DUH DUH DUH HOOPS!

DUH DUH DUH DUH BLUES!

thoughts???

:omg:

PIG BAG??

DUH DUH DUH DUH HOOPS!

DUH DUH DUH DUH BLUES!

thoughts???

Confused as to how that's original and what QPR do/did at the same time.

PIG BAG??

DUH DUH DUH DUH HOOPS!

DUH DUH DUH DUH BLUES!

thoughts???

sounds painful :nnnng:

sounds painful :nnnng:

did we and the club not run a poll on this????? and if so what were the results..??? surely this should have been addressed prior to the millwall game by those involved in organising it...

the best music to come out too is still elp fanfare for the common man...makes the hair stand up on the back of ya neck......

but when we score....bon jovi keep the faith.....everybody says keep the faith,it was on the back of the shirts etc etc,but i think i only ever heard it once or twice over recent years at bp.

did we and the club not run a poll on this????? and if so what were the results..??? surely this should have been addressed prior to the millwall game by those involved in organising it...

the best music to come out too is still elp fanfare for the common man...makes the hair stand up on the back of ya neck......

but when we score....bon jovi keep the faith.....everybody says keep the faith,it was on the back of the shirts etc etc,but i think i only ever heard it once or twice over recent years at bp.

Yes there was a poll - Mouldy Old Dough as intro, Guns of Navarone when we score.

POLL FINISHED. DISCUSSION ENDED surely?

Until we start next season of course.

The volume of the PA system in the Chaddy was turned down low yesterday. Can anyone tell me whether Mouldy Old Dough was played when the team came out and whether Guns of Navarone was played after each of our four goals?

Yes, they were in the Main Stand, but again not at a particularly high volume.

• 2 weeks later...