Latics World on Mac

Videos won't work on mac unfortunately, due to macs not supporting the DRM licenses required to play the vids.

Yes, I have always used a Mac and a solution to this has never been developed. The only way is to install a Windows OS via Parallels or BootCamp on your Mac. This can be messy, but worth it just to get Latics World and commentary on matchdays. There has been talk of this being solved but I am yet to see it. :(

Yes, I have always used a Mac and a solution to this has never been developed. The only way is to install a Windows OS via Parallels or BootCamp on your Mac. This can be messy, but worth it just to get Latics World and commentary on matchdays. There has been talk of this being solved but I am yet to see it. :(

All my PCs at home are mac. I spoke to Latics World last week and there is no solution in the pipeline. They said they had "invested heavily" in the software and there are no plans to change it.

same here, checked it out a while back with no joy here either I'm afraid...

I would seriously think about installing a Windows OS. I know it sounds like a faff, but just to get Latics World is worth it. Bootcamp is built into the latest Mac OSX I believe so all you need is a windows installer. I know there is a slight Windows contamination involved but our Macs can handle it, just wash your hands afterwards :grin:

I would seriously think about installing a Windows OS. I know it sounds like a faff, but just to get Latics World is worth it. Bootcamp is built into the latest Mac OSX I believe so all you need is a windows installer. I know there is a slight Windows contamination involved but our Macs can handle it, just wash your hands afterwards :grin:

Mac = Faff.

:grin:

Have got xp installed under fusion, even this didn't work for me using ie as the browser. Maybe I'll give it another go, but it was very infuriating :angry:

guys it's not down to latics world anyhow its down to windows releasing the DRM to other channels such as quicktime or windows media player for Mac.

Anyway if you need to run latics world then Fusion and XP will be suffice, if you need help call into the Apple Store in Piccadilly and one of my trained chimps will show you how to do it.

You will need an intel based Mac for bootcamp, fusion or parallels.