what wrong with this goverment?

boboafc

sky news A Home Office contractor has lost a memory stick containing the personal details of thousands of criminals.Data on all of the 84,000 prisoners in England and Wales have been lost, including names, addresses and in some cases release date.

The addresses of some 30,000 individuals with six or more convictions in the past twelve months were also stored on the memory stick.

sky news A Home Office contractor has lost a memory stick containing the personal details of thousands of criminals.Data on all of the 84,000 prisoners in England and Wales have been lost, including names, addresses and in some cases release date.

The addresses of some 30,000 individuals with six or more convictions in the past twelve months were also stored on the memory stick.

I can't think of too many more groups of people I'd rather it happen to.

It must be some achievement to get 6 or more convictions in a year.

You'd think after three somebody would lock them up so they couldn't commit more crime.

Is it time to replace these idiots with the Etonian party?

It all puts a new slant on the Freedom of Information Act!

Seriously though, what is a politician really meant to do? They've put in systems and safeguards, but unless they physcially stand there and check tens of thousands of civil servants every day then all they can do is start taking serous legal action. I think it might be time to do just that.

And no...never...if the tories get back in we'll be back to the dismal days of the 1980s. NEVER. For all it's faults, and current (global) problems, the last few years have actually been some of the best, politically. Yes, I know there re many issues, war being the most obvious. But, remeber the problems of the '60s, the nightmares of the '70s the depression that ripped the north to shreds in the '80 and again in the early '90s? Tories?? Never.

Then again, their think tank believes Oldham and Bolton should be allowed to die and that nice places like Oxford shoud expand.