Why I'm Not Going Tomorrow

For starters, the club's statement last week on standing and swearing.

If Shez can't see Lidds is past it, he's the wrong man for the job.

Silly notions that we're going up when we've been very lucky so far this season...we're going nowhere.

Having to watch football at what is now a 3-sided dump.

If the club thinks I'm spending money on yet another new shirt, they're very much mistaken.

Neal Eardley...3m? Come off it...he's gash (did you see him on Weds?), ship him out.

Groaning, groaning, groaning. All you get at BP. Fed up of it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly notions that we're going up when we've been very lucky so far this season...we're going nowhere.

If the club thinks I'm spending money on yet another new shirt, they're very much mistaken.

Neal Eardley...3m? Come off it...he's gash (did you see him on Weds?), ship him out.

:whoosh::dynamite: Easy, Easy...............

Edited by oafcprozac

What a wonderful fan you are.

You're not going because someone is interested in Eardley and a paper quoted 3m.

It's not the club's fault our new sponsor, worth alot of money remember, requests a new kit design. You dont have to buy it and it doesnt stop you going tomorrow.

Liddell has been in the winning side twice. Whats the problem?

The ground shouldnt bother you watching the game.

And as for the point about 'silly notions' about promotion, you have just made the same notion that we are not going up.

BORING. We want real fans.

You're not going because someone is interested in Eardley and a paper quoted 3m.

It's not the club's fault our new sponsor, worth alot of money remember, requests a new kit design. You dont have to buy it and it doesnt stop you going tomorrow.

And as for the point about 'silly notions' about promotion, you have just made the same notion that we are not going up.

Looks like you got a bite.

Fishing for beginners?

KEEP THE FAITH

Edited by singe

K**B HAHA :angry:B):grin:

CHILL OUT!!!!

SHEZ OUT??? MORE LIKE YOU OUT HAHA STAY AWAY

Oh the ironing is delicious :laught16:

Whats happening tomorrow ????????????????

Guest oa_exile

You forgot the £20.00 bit as well :wink:

EDIT : Bet your pissed off as well that Yantarno has not arrived as promised :tongue1:

Edited by oa_exile

I thought they were your actual excuses then lol.... but yeah, get yourselves down to see the best team in the league (the table doesn’t lie) if you haven’t been for a while, try it and see?

Unfortunately i don’t think were preaching to the right people on here, from what I can gather the majority go to matches (circumstances permitting). I do like the idea of a promotion day/week in spindles handing out vouchers like others have mentioned, (free child ticket with an adult ticket purchased or something along those lines) but I’m not sure whether that’s financially viable to the club!

EDIT: hold on i was right first time, they WERE your excuses???

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

:laught16:

You normally talk utter rubbish JSS, but never has a truer word been spoken...

As I have said all along - How all the supporters cannot see that Liddell is the best young prospect in this division I just dont understand...

Now where did I put my rod...

SHEZ OUT!

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Biggest one I've seen in quite some time!!

sad mate are you even an oldham fan?

i cant wait for tomorrow like any other game you work all week etc what will you be doing at 3pm tomorrow? who cares if we lose were used to it it will never change but at the end of the day i will go to every game i can. Also swearing you seriously think people will stop it will carry on regardless so swear all u want

Edited by dean 1984

sad mate are u eve nan oldham fan?

i cant wait for tomorrow like any other game you work all week etc what will you be doing at 3pm tomorrow? who cares if we lose were used to it it will never change but at the end of the day i will go to every game i can

It just keeps on getting better! :grin: