Why I'm Not Going Tomorrow

I thought you were a stoodent? Lunch hour? Does that mean you have got your haircut and joined the land of the tax payer?

Summer work my friend to fund the beer money and following the lads this season...though I still don't pay taxes. Pah.

And for what it's worth, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow morning :tongue1: Always like to look presentable when Cheltenham come to town.

Edited by jsslatic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lads and lasses for entertaining me during my lunch hour. :grin:

For those who didn't notice...

For starters, the club's statement last week on standing and swearing.

If Shez can't see Lidds is past it, he's the wrong man for the job.

Silly notions that we're going up when we've been very lucky so far this season...we're going nowhere.

Having to watch football at what is now a 3-sided dump.

If the club thinks I'm spending money on yet another new shirt, they're very much mistaken.

Neal Eardley...3m? Come off it...he's gash (did you see him on Weds?), ship him out.

Groaning, groaning, groaning. All you get at BP. Fed up of it.

See you at BP tomorrow, I'll be the one carrying the big net.

Dammit. That's what I get for not reading the whole thread first!

Edited by everybody_loves_richard

Summer work my friend to fund the beer money and following the lads this season...though I still don't pay taxes. Pah.

And for what it's worth, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow morning :tongue1: Always like to look presentable when Cheltenham come to town.

:lol:

Yeah, i know what you mean! Cheltenham at home is like getting a visit from your grandma!

... unlike Millwall - whom is like getting a visit from your cousin with an ASBO...

Your the one groaning!!!!!!! Also we normally only watch the top side twice but now we are the top side maybe you should put your hand in your pocket and see the best side in league one instead of the worst. You complain when we're losing you complain when we're winning. HOW CAN THEY PLEASE YOU!!