pub near euston station

boboafc

i remember there was a pub that we used to visit while in london before a match its near euston station ,there was always manure and latics fan there and once we played football outside when arsenal fans attacked us only to run away when over 50 manure fans camel along to help us ,anyone remember the name of the pub?

i remember there was a pub that we used to visit while in london before a match its near euston station ,there was always manure and latics fan there and once we played football outside when arsenal fans attacked us only to run away when over 50 manure fans camel along to help us ,anyone remember the name of the pub?

Royal George

I used to go to a sixties garage / psychedelic night in a club called either 'Euston Rails' or 'Rails' in the mid nineties. They used to have go-go dancers in cages and psychedelic light shows - very odd but a cracking night out. When I was last in the area my hazy memory was telling me that 'Rails' was on the site of what is now The Doric Arch. I could be wrong though.

What was / is the pub inside Euston Station called (upstairs to the right as you go in IIRC)?

Guest oa_exile
Pardonnez moi, but I think you'll find the question was when did it cease to have a Head of Steam?

I think this was the Pub i used (and a few others) to frequent on our trips to the Big Smoke in our "Mis-spent youth" days :)

What was / is the pub inside Euston Station called (upstairs to the right as you go in IIRC)?

The Britannia. Absolutely unremarkable, but station pubs aren't brilliant generally. The Mad Bishop & Bear at Paddington is the best of a bad bunch.