What's that all about?

I ,like a lot of other fans was a bit dismayed with yesterdays attendance.

What dismayed me even more was driving past the"DOG" in Springhead and seeing 4 massive scumbag flags hanging on the front of the building.

I never go in the place but judging by how many Blues live in the area I am sure that some do,maybe they can explain what it's all about?

If you are a Blue ,and you did frequent the place,then I hope you won't be going there any longer and that you let the twats that own the place know why you won't be going in there again.

What dismayed me even more was driving past the"DOG" in Springhead and seeing 4 massive scumbag flags hanging on the front of the building.

I never go in the place but judging by how many Blues live in the area I am sure that some do,maybe they can explain what it's all about?

If you are a Blue ,and you did frequent the place,then I hope you won't be going there any longer and that you let the twats that own the place know why you won't be going in there again.

I saw that. :censored:ing disgraceful. And a bit further up the road the Farrars has got a sign outside saying 'We now have MUTV'. Latics fans should boycott these places.

2 words my friend, Petrol and Lighter..............Not that i or anybody on OWTB thinks arson is o.k

Theyve already bloody torched the place once. It was a :censored:hole which nobody went to now its booming all the time after the refurb. Like the bloody Phoenix club. Really pisses me off all these pubs with man u on the tele. I love goin in and cheerin when the oppo score haha. BLUE ARMY !

glad someone else ha mentioned this, i used to frequent the place quite a lot b4 it was torched and occasionally after but it became sh!£, wouldnt drink in there now, bout half a dozen went out last night and started in the Liberal club across theroad and bypassed the sh!£hole going into lees

a f in disgrace

Theyve already bloody torched the place once. It was a :censored:hole which nobody went to now its booming all the time after the refurb. Like the bloody Phoenix club. Really pisses me off all these pubs with man u on the tele. I love goin in and cheerin when the oppo score haha. BLUE ARMY !

I think stating it's already been torched is what you call 'poetic license'. It was indeed offically an electrical fire that started the blaze. The best form of protest would be for all Tics that frequent the place to go in make your objection and leave without buying a beer and explain you'll be back once the flags have gone.

I think stating it's already been torched is what you call 'poetic license'. It was indeed offically an electrical fire that started the blaze. The best form of protest would be for all Tics that frequent the place to go in make your objection and leave without buying a beer and explain you'll be back once the flags have gone.

fair play Lags you have a point about the 'poetic licence' i do know who the lanlord is but still wouldnt go in their anyway call it sad but how i feel