Best Part of Last night

Cheers mate :grin: The chants coming from our end were inspiring and much appreciated.

The guy who organised it was not very happy, he was the one who rugby tackled me. Apparently they have been doing that game for 3 years and the biggest ever score was 9, i did 13 last night.

I say get me on soccer am, i will do the one on there easier, its a much bigger hole.

Was it just me or did that hole in the pie look like a dogs rear pencil sharpener? :shock:

Cheers mate :grin: The chants coming from our end were inspiring and much appreciated.

The guy who organised it was not very happy, he was the one who rugby tackled me. Apparently they have been doing that game for 3 years and the biggest ever score was 9, i did 13 last night.

I say get me on soccer am, i will do the one on there easier, its a much bigger hole.

Was it just me or did that hole in the pie look like a dogs rear pencil sharpener? :shock:

How did they manage to count to 13? Did someone take his sock and shoe off to count on 1 toe? :grin:

Im sorry but the funniest thing was when he asked me if i saw the pie and peas game and i said no, he had the most disgusted look on his face!!!

Well done matey, even though i was proud of you when you just went in for the pancake toss!

First thing I said to my mate was "Why have they got a large inflatable bum hole in that corner?"

(He mumbled something about it being the new Burnley crest - A sheep's arris).

My other favourite name for them is "Luke Sidewalkers" :lol:

I thank you, im here all week.......Apart from tomorrow till Monday when i go away for the weekend ^_^

Can people now see what i have to put up with?????