I'm new here so thought I'd say hi.

Can I just say how absolutely amazing Lee Hughes is, as a player and a man. I love the guy.

The best feeling I ever had at a footy game was leaving the den on the tube last year, waiting to get off, and shouting HUGHSEY at the top of my voice as soon as I got off!

We're very lucky to have him on board, let's hope he stays injury free this year and gets us promoted.

I think he's going to excel in the big games, like Leicester next month!

Edited by monkeykieran

Can I just say how :censored:ing amazing Lee Hughes is, as a player and a man. I love the guy.

The best feeling I ever had at a footy game was leaving the den on the tube last year, waiting to get off, and shouting HUGHSEY at the top of my voice as soon as I got off!

We're very lucky to have him on board, let's hope he stays injury free this year and gets us promoted.

STOP SWEARING

Can I just say how :censored:ing amazing Lee Hughes is, as a player and a man. I love the guy.

If you do the same this year, wear a tin hat :wink: They aren't happy at all... Last year they were more arsed about the ref than about Mr H, what with the red card and all, but it will be a different story this time round I think.

PS brave man getting the Tube, I come in from the South but have always thought it wiser to get the train in and out of London Bridge, it's well covered that way.

If you do the same this year, wear a tin hat :wink: They aren't happy at all... Last year they were more arsed about the ref than about Mr H, what with the red card and all, but it will be a different story this time round I think.

PS brave man getting the Tube, I come in from the South but have always thought it wiser to get the train in and out of London Bridge, it's well covered that way.

It was the train sorry! As you say well covered, and it needed to be too.

As well as going to the game with a work mate who's a millwall season ticket holder for a pint beforehand (he called me at half time laughing), I went with my Dad and his mate (both live in london and latics fans) and my brother who isnt, and by the end of it he said "I guess im an oldham fan now" and was chanting hughsey like the rest of us, he came to Goodison with me two weeks later and never looked back....

Sorry for swearing by the way

Can I just say how absolutely amazing Lee Hughes is, as a player and a man. I love the guy.

Well said that man!

If you do the same this year, wear a tin hat They aren't happy at all... Last year they were more arsed about the ref than about Mr H, what with the red card and all, but it will be a different story this time round I think.

I'm already preparing my best landan accent, and chants of Miiiiiiiiii... so I can 'blend in' after the game... also contemplating a temporary labotomy if they do them on the NHS..? Now.... just need to get round the fact thy practically paint 'i'm an away fan, please hit me' on your face by sending you down that awy fans rat-run...

Still the best day of last season for me.... we'll be there this year! 12pm... London bridge, bring it on! (in the drinking lots sense...)

Well said that man!

I'm already preparing my best landan accent, and chants of Miiiiiiiiii... so I can 'blend in' after the game... also contemplating a temporary labotomy if they do them on the NHS..? Now.... just need to get round the fact thy practically paint 'i'm an away fan, please hit me' on your face by sending you down that awy fans rat-run...

We could go in Celtic shirts to disguise ourselves :unsure:

Ooh, you nasty people!

OK, so you don’t like my idea for a disguise. How’s about we go wearing traditional Somali tribal gear then? They will never clock that we are Oldham fans, allowing us to slip by in complete safety.

haha, to be fair they're that basic down there that they probably mistake our home kit for their own.

Just wear a grim expression and get your head shaved and make a low pitched humming noise

haha, to be fair they're that basic down there that they probably mistake our home kit for their own.

Just wear a grim expression and get your head shaved and make a low pitched humming noise

I presume that Millwall are still wearing pink shirts to matches. We could go in Palermo tops?

Or as a policeman, indian, biker,...

(or an Indian bike riding policeman)

No, I’ve really cracked it. The national Asylum processing centre is just over the road, I can go and get us a load of the relevant forms. If one of them clocks a none-local accent, start filling in forms for yourself and your 27 dependent children to demonstrate that you aren’t in London to watch football. Hey Presto, a good kicking avoided.