In-match thread

maddog

Anyone else experiencing an overwhelming feeling of relief? :grin:

you can say that again stevie..this is the game I've been most nervous about recently and it looks to be our best performance (definitely best result as it stands)..nice to see we dont have to rely on ports for goals as well

Shame the result wont move us up any though...... Still small steps and all that.....

aye was just looking at that meself although i fancy us to finish above forest..the good news it takes us 6 points clear of the trannies in 7th and neither they or swansea are ripping up any trees at the minute and donny are the team behind those 2

Guest scarlet

Why is the official site saying Warne scored on 8 mins, I thought it was Clarke. Brilliant result, I have text the score to Deena who no doubt will be enjoying the celebrations even more so now.

With nine games left, what odds for Taylor to get into double figures? :) Bring on the Orient!

Btw, despite the result, I really hate Sunday games, can't believe we've got another one coming up, yet the Trannies manage to get their Friday nights in on a regular basis. :mad:

Guest scarlet
Definitely Clarke's goal.Luckiest 3 points we will ever get.Donny fans will be gutted after making most of the game.But an important confidence booster to get us out of the rut. :D

It's happened to us in the past, so we are due our slice of luck. Good teams can win when playing badly. :) Interesting now that Taylor is off the mark, I wonder if Porter will step straight back in when fit.