Collection of 'Oh My God Hughes Is Leaving' Wind-ups

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Lee Hughes is on his way out. We have accepted an offer from Wolves and he is at the club now. We are really going to struggle for promotion if this goes through. Sad times. Please stay Lee

Yes, I am sure the Wolves crowd will love the ex Baggies playing and supporting striker playing for them :shock:

Yes Lee Hughes is on his way out. We have accepted an offer from Wolves and he is at the club now. We are really going to struggle for promotion if this goes through. Sad times. Please stay Lee

Hah Wenks, you really are showing oyu're true colours. Dream on. Of all places not Wolves, the last but one place he would go.

Mind you John Sheridan may have told you, so I'll stick my neck out and say I won;t beleive it till I see it.

No way he'll leave given his folk hero status amongst us fans

No way he'll go to Wolves given his rep. at WBA and the general feeling towards him from other midlands clubs

No way TTA's will sanction a sale of our prize asset this season

Just got his family settled in Saddleworth for a fresh start, loving his time at Latics.. To move back to the Midlands of all teams Wolves :unsure:

I think someone is having you on mate..

I could be wrong, but i thought he was on his own here now?

Just had a look at some of the Wolves fans forums and nothing is mentioned about Hughes, but they have made 2 signings this week, with another possibly on the way.

Cant see it being Hughes though

Didnt like to post anything about Hughes on their site, to avoid a riot

Just had a look at some of the Wolves fans forums and nothing is mentioned about Hughes, but they have made 2 signings this week, with another possibly on the way.

Cant see it being Hughes though

Didnt like to post anything about Hughes on their site, to avoid a riot

they bought Iwelumo last week and Shackell today. They are supposedly after someone from PNE, so hopefully that is it.