Collection of 'Oh My God Hughes Is Leaving' Wind-ups

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Lee Hughes is on his way out. We have accepted an offer from Wolves and he is at the club now. We are really going to struggle for promotion if this goes through. Sad times. Please stay Lee

Half an hour later

if he doesnt go tonight, he will go in summer. Really cant see him being with us next season

1804: My Championship Mole tells me that Wolves are about to seal the signing of Exeter left-back George Friend, 20, who has been attracting attention from Premier League clubs like West Ham.

From the Beeb!

Edited by dec666

I'll go with Barton to Pompey.

Just said to the wife that owd 'Arry likes a player with apoint to prove, Di Canio for example, but how funny would it be to see the founder members of the 'moral high-ground club', namely scousers - going mental 'cos they've signed a perfect Liverpudlian stereoytype. Namely a vicous little :censored: that has done time, picked on those younger than himself, no brain cell in sight and wasted chance after chance oh and the rest of the family are model citizens as well aren't they?!

Absolute tosh - I can confirm 100% that he is not talking to Wolves. I don't know the player but I know Wolves and have contacts there. Spoke at board level and they laughed at me when I dropped it into conversation. They are after a striker but aiming higher that League One.

Was it a mix up with the second letter when you chose your board name?

he mixed up the a with an 'e' and then missed out the other 'e' and the 'r', shame...................still it allowed us to form our own opinions without any hints or clues! Better than Countdown conumdrum is OWTB!

Edited by oafcprozac

Just said to the wife that owd 'Arry likes a player with apoint to prove, Di Canio for example, but how funny would it be to see the founder members of the 'moral high-ground club', namely scousers - going mental 'cos they've signed a perfect Liverpudlian stereoytype. Namely a vicous little :censored: that has done time, picked on those younger than himself, no brain cell in sight and wasted chance after chance oh and the rest of the family are model citizens as well aren't they?!

What would that be...... his 700th chance :angry:

Yes Lee Hughes is on his way out. We have accepted an offer from Wolves and he is at the club now. We are really going to struggle for promotion if this goes through. Sad times. Please stay Lee

Don't shoot the messenger its a reliable source, expected to go through within the next hour if all goes to plan. Really worried

Half an hour later

if he doesnt go tonight, he will go in summer. Really cant see him being with us next season

Wenks talks wenk

im not being funny, but i dont come on here to get abuse. Like i say i am passing on information which i myself hope is false for our sake. I hope moderators will have a word with this lad

Wenks put up or shut up!

Name your source or put up with the disbelief and retorts from the Adults on here that think your wacko.

Your just muck stirring and by saying "have a word with this lad" your an attention seeking wuss!

P.S

Did you here that we are signing Ronaldo as his replacement? :wink:

Wenks put up or shut up!

Name your source or put up with the disbelief and retorts from the Adults on here that think your wacko.

Your just muck stirring and by saying "have a word with this lad" your an attention seeking wuss!

P.S

Did you here that we are signing Ronaldo as his replacement? :wink:

yeah i heard that too, Ronaldo McDonaldo, however there are rumours he's a bit of a clown..............

im just passing on information for gods sake. if i knew you would react like this i wouldnt bother.

I am shocked that after you posts over the past week ... you expected nothing less.

If we don't go up most on here would agree with that comment. But if you were so sure that he had already gone (when you started what seems another pointless post) why then issue this comment

im not being funny, but i dont come on here to get abuse. Like i say i am passing on information which i myself hope is false for our sake. I hope moderators will have a word with this lad

I'm sure we'll keep an eye on it. Can I suggest that you look back through your posts earlier in the week and then have a little think about that comment, none of us do and yet some of our members have been on the recieving end from you recently. Now you know how it feels do you think you'll stop doing it yourself.

Unfortunately your credability on this board is sinking.

HUGHES IS GOING NO WHERE .... :lipsrsealed2:

Just heard from a very reliable source that Hughes will be leaving, either by the end of today; during the Jan window; the summer; or at some point before the 2014 season. Not been given details of the club that he might go to, but there is even a suggestion that he may retire before the end of 2013/14 season.

Gutted.

Also heard that the sun will rise tomorrow. Exclusive!