Collection of 'Oh My God Hughes Is Leaving' Wind-ups

Just heard from a very reliable source that Hughes will be leaving, either by the end of today; during the Jan window; the summer; or at some point before the 2014 season. Not been given details of the club that he might go to, but there is even a suggestion that he may retire before the end of 2013/14 season.

Gutted.

Also heard that the sun will rise tomorrow. Exclusive!

Was it the same source which told me that Rummy was having a pizza and not an omlette?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from a very reliable source that Hughes will be leaving, either by the end of today; during the Jan window; the summer; or at some point before the 2014 season. Not been given details of the club that he might go to, but there is even a suggestion that he may retire before the end of 2013/14 season.

Gutted.

FFS mate, just spat water all over my new laptop, yer lousy get! Don't need shocks like that with my high bp!

Gutted.

When will this happen?

How can tta let this happen?

Ow will we cope?

OMG what will we do?

Shez out!!

How long before we sink to mid table?

Gutted.

What?!

2014?!

Thats nowhere near enough service for us!!!

Gutted.

I believed you until you said that! The sun hasn't been seen for days - what evidence will be produced about it rising tomorrow with all this cloud cover?

I believed you until you said that! The sun hasn't been seen for days - what evidence will be produced about it rising tomorrow with all this cloud cover?

get hughsey signed up again ,2 years at least i reckon,fit nas a butchers dog and hungry, we dont want another porter ,wellans, mcdonald , do we when they walk for nowt,hughsey can spearhead latics for years to come .

I can confirm that wenks is telling the truth. She's is selling him as he has decided to use yours truly as a drop in replacement. He said I'm the finished article and he never liked Hughes anyway.

I think wenks is a top lad and you should all listen to him.... So :tongue1:

Note to everyone... Ignore this post, ive been drinking all weekend and its affected me badly :grin:

I can confirm that wenks is telling the truth. She's is selling him as he has decided to use yours truly as a drop in replacement. He said I'm the finished article and he never liked Hughes anyway.

I think wenks is a top lad and you should all listen to him.... So :tongue1:

Note to everyone... Ignore this post, ive been drinking all weekend and its affected me badly :grin:

The big question is... Who is She...? and what is She doing meddling with our club!

Guest sheridans_world
Oooh , get you.........if you wanna be a policeman, sign up!!

You will have seen the terms and conditions of these forums. If not, please remind yourself of them Rules and Guidelines

Members Should...

• Express themselves without violating others' rights, including refraining from intimidating, insulting, baiting or trolling other posters. Members have a right to their opinions, but that doesn't mean that others are prohibited from disagreeing politely, even persistently, as long as criticisms are focused on the ideas being expressed rather than on the people expressing them

You will have seen the terms and conditions of these forums. If not, please remind yourself of them Rules and Guidelines

Members Should...

• Express themselves without violating others' rights, including refraining from intimidating, insulting, baiting or trolling other posters. Members have a right to their opinions, but that doesn't mean that others are prohibited from disagreeing politely, even persistently, as long as criticisms are focused on the ideas being expressed rather than on the people expressing them

Ditto for me lads .... be far to much of this lately!!! So lets cut it out please.

Members Should...

I think part of the problem is that people who post on this forum have found the initial post by Wenks insulting and it could be construed as baiting for the types of responses he has received - unless he is prepared to name his source - which I very much doubt.

In no way do I think that this excuses the name calling, but I think you Mods should look at both sides of the coin.

Guest sheridans_world
I think part of the problem is that people who post on this forum have found the initial post by Wenks insulting and it could be construed as baiting for the types of responses he has received - unless he is prepared to name his source - which I very much doubt.

In no way do I think that this excuses the name calling, but I think you Mods should look at both sides of the coin.

If a valid complaint is received against a member, his or her posts will be reviewed and any action will be taken accordingly.

If I, or any other member of staff, see a post by any member and feel that the member has overstepped the mark, we will act on it. These may be PM messages which the general population will not see.

It's a poor argument. Wenks' post, whether people think it's crap or not, was not insulting (how ever you wish to define that term); nor was it personal.