Who was that idiot.....

He wasn't too bad. Just every second he was on everything went wrong. Other than he was singlehandedly at fault for all of Oldham Athletics problems he was fine.

the curse of the wenks.

they only win when im there. Couldnt get to Colchester because no one offered me a lift :(. Couldnt be arsed with Morecambe bay

.....in the crowd tonight who shouted get off Eardley you crap, this was after his first stray ball of the night.

Tinpot cup, who cares it's the league that matters!

Yeah, heard that myself. The guy sounded like he was sitting directly behind the goal, halfway up. Was thinking to myself how his value had gone up even further now he's a no-nonense centre back too now :wink: I hope whoever was sat around him told him what a prick he sounded and actually is!

Yeah, heard that myself. The guy sounded like he was sitting directly behind the goal, halfway up. Was thinking to myself how his value had gone up even further now he's a no-nonense centre back too now :wink: I hope whoever was sat around him told him what a prick he sounded and actually is!

How did he do at CB? I wouldn't fancy him against a big unit of a centre forward but I guess he could fill in needed. We really don't have a lot of strength at CB.

He did as you imagined. Looked like a little Greegs :grin:

Yeah, I was quite impressed to be honest. Although, the one where he had the ball and fooled their lad as to where he was going with it, did leave my heart in my mouth. Overall though, he was alright but as Hazell was MOTM IMO (and after I said so to my mates, he inexplicably nodded it out for a Morecambe corner when under no pressure at all), neither he or Stam needed to do so much. Sadly, after rating Eards between £12m and £20m now he's a fully fledged full-back, passing midfielder and no nonsense defender...he quickly resumed back to his more natural £500,000 tag with his penalty miss :wink::grin:

Yeah, I was quite impressed to be honest. Although, the one where he had the ball and fooled their lad as to where he was going with it, did leave my heart in my mouth. Overall though, he was alright but as Hazell was MOTM IMO (and after I said so to my mates, he inexplicably nodded it out for a Morecambe corner when under no pressure at all), neither he or Stam needed to do so much. Sadly, after rating Eards between £12m and £20m now he's a fully fledged full-back, passing midfielder and no nonsense defender...he quickly resumed back to his more natural £500,000 tag with his penalty miss :wink::grin:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I only asked when I saw that Abu Dhabi Boss was on line :angry:

:wink:

am i the only one that thought the keeper made an absolutely stunning save to deny eardley?! i couldn't beleive he'd got to it AND kept it out! :shock: