NFL - SUPERBOWL

wtf ??

You think thats going to make the yank fans happy ?? The fans in america want more games in america and not shipping them out of the country....

I was happy as larry when it was annouced it was the Giants coming over but I can totally undersatnd the majority of Giants being angry. Leave NFL in america where it belongs. If its not broke dont fix it....

I hate the idea of premiership teams going abroad... Both proposals start to erode what the sports are all about in my opinion...

I dont think the Giants fans were that arsed...it was the Dolphins fans who should have been really pissed off.

I dont think playing an extra game abroad will make the fans "happy", but playing an extra game and not taking a home game away would make them "happier" than it currently is.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the Giants fans were that arsed...it was the Dolphins fans who should have been really pissed off.

I dont think playing an extra game abroad will make the fans "happy", but playing an extra game and not taking a home game away would make them "happier" than it currently is.

The whole of the NFL was arsed... I listened to countless phone ins with fans from all teams saying it was out of order...

I read alot of negative threads on the giants messgaeboards...