hughes and taylor out at tranny

means they are out really doesnt it.

i reck we will play lee on the left and davies and o grady up front

Not really, the club are waiting on Hughesy's diagnosis before making a decision, although it's unlikely he'll play he's not out yet as they're not sure what's wrong with him.

If Tayls is 'doubtful', then I'm guessing he'll be given a late fitness test on Saturday, so we won't know until then.

O'Grady on the left and Davies and Lewis upfront, sorted.

Allott's shout of "he can't trap :censored:" to Shez when questioned as to why he hadn't passed to O'Grady suggests he for one might not have the greatest confidence in our new boy. And people go on about fans picking out a boo boy!

Guest oa_exile
Allott's shout of "he can't trap :censored:" to Shez when questioned as to why he hadn't passed to O'Grady suggests he for one might not have the greatest confidence in our new boy. And people go on about fans picking out a boo boy!

I still laugh at the way Haining & Gregan used shout at Poggi :grin: or should i say :shock:

If this groin injury to Hughes is the same one he had surgery on and kept him out recurring last season, then it's a blow....a big blow! If so expect a very stop start season for Hughsey and perhaps half a seasons work from him. Taylors young and will recover in reasonable time but maybe not for Tranmere. Stam...well Stams Stam aint he, nowt new here. First major test for Marc, lets see the words backed up now.

any point in going?

Your'e avin a laff aren't you....O'Grady, Lee, Smalley, Davies can all cover those positions and injuries are just part and parcel of the game.

This is when players have a chance to stake a claim for a regular place and why we have improved the squad.

They should be chomping at the bit.

Losing players of the quality of Hughes and Taylor is not ideal but if the players coming in are at the top of their game then we will be more than good enough to see off Tranmere.

Keep the flamin faith!!!!!!

This is when we see how good the squad actually is.

If Taylor, Gregan and Hughes are all missing I think we'll find that we haven't got like for like replacements for any of them in the squad.

We will be fielding a considerably weakened team, this doesn't mean we still can't win but without Gregan, Taylor and Hughes (for the most part) we failed to get past Morecombe at home last night.

If Taylor, Gregan and Hughes are all missing I think we'll find that we haven't got like for like replacements for any of them in the squad.

We will be fielding a considerably weakened team, this doesn't mean we still can't win but without Gregan, Taylor and Hughes (for the most part) we failed to get past Morecombe at home last night.

If I was a betting man I'd back Taylor and Gregan to start....it may also be a bit of gamesmanship by Shez!!!