hughes and taylor out at tranny

But there is a separate piece on the injuries.

So I see now - it wasn't in the online version earlier - must have been in the stop press! :grin:

"Manager John Sheridan insists there is a chance of both men being fit for weekend, but it would be a surprise if either Taylor or Hughes faced Ronnie Moore’s Tranmere as minor muscle strains usually take a fortnight to repair. "

Does 'minor muscle strain' come under the definition of 'soft tissue'?

So I see now - it wasn't in the online version earlier - must have been in the stop press! :grin:

"Manager John Sheridan insists there is a chance of both men being fit for weekend, but it would be a surprise if either Taylor or Hughes faced Ronnie Moore’s Tranmere as minor muscle strains usually take a fortnight to repair. "

I believe they do. Straight to bed with no supper for RoboPhysio.

Time for O'Grady and Davies (more towards the latter) to prove their worth. We beat the Trannies without Hughes last season. And we won't win this league if we have to rely on just Hughes for the goals. Everyone has to chip in.

Davies has the ability, hope this kick up the backside has done him good. Come on Davies, fire us 3 points!

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Yep a minor muscle strain would definately be soft tissue, they are sometimes preventable but will probably occur to everyone over a career even if they took all the necessary precautions. What super robophysio needs to do is stop minor muscles strains becoming major ones and prevent re-occurance. His reputation has gone down but he's still a good un in my book.

Situation is perfect...if they are out the stand bys have to really bust a gut to try to keep themout. Should be very interesting. I amtaking whoever steps in to smash Tranmere and give shez a problem that he wouldlike. Or it may be that shez is trying to baffle ronnie hoof and they will after allmakemiraculous recoveries. Either way I am thinking wewill win it comfortably.

Situation is perfect...if they are out the stand bys have to really bust a gut to try to keep themout. Should be very interesting. I amtaking whoever steps in to smash Tranmere and give shez a problem that he wouldlike. Or it may be that shez is trying to baffle ronnie hoof and they will after allmakemiraculous recoveries. Either way I am thinking wewill win it comfortably.

If you could spell and puncuate properly, i'd take you seriously - but I cant.

This coming from a Scouser too. Pfft, you must be embarrased...