DIAMONDS

boboafc

just started a new job this week in the diamond industry here in tel aviv the firm i work for worth seeing the video

233929.jpg diamong building in tel aviv ,

i was sick of my old job working nights etc and the pay was no so good , so i have made a big change in my life (for once )

i have now started to work with diamonds ,not cutting or looking for them , but checking them for carat, colour weight ,cost etc ,much more intersting than security ,now on a 2months course with lots of learning on the pc about how to check them etc , its all in english lucky for me , i am being taught by belguim people as the head office is in belguim , and i might be going to belguim to see the head office (how far is the uk from belguim ,might be able to come over for a match :pray: ) great people those belguims , they gave us real beguim choclates ,the best in the world , :) i never say no to good chocolate , one draw back is i carn't carry my gun in the building ,its now at home...

Edited by boboafc

• 2 weeks later...
just started a new job this week in the diamond industry here in tel aviv the firm i work for worth seeing the video

233929.jpg diamong building in tel aviv ,

i was sick of my old job working nights etc and the pay was no so good , so i have made a big change in my life (for once )

i have now started to work with diamonds ,not cutting or looking for them , but checking them for carat, colour weight ,cost etc ,much more intersting than security ,now on a 2months course with lots of learning on the pc about how to check them etc , its all in english lucky for me , i am being taught by belguim people as the head office is in belguim , and i might be going to belguim to see the head office (how far is the uk from belguim ,might be able to come over for a match :pray: ) great people those belguims , they gave us real beguim choclates ,the best in the world , :) i never say no to good chocolate , one draw back is i carn't carry my gun in the building ,its now at home...

I can empathise Bob. My boss won't let me bring a gun to work either, the miserable get.