England

If only they could stop reverting to hoofball! Started well, but, the longer the half went on, longer the ball started going!

I know it's only half time, but things are starting to look vaguely familiar. :disappointed: I don't think I can watch yet another major tournament without England being there.

Grrrrrrrr!

If only they could stop reverting to hoofball! Started well, but, the longer the half went on, longer the ball started going!

I know it's only half time, but things are starting to look vaguely familiar. :disappointed: I don't think I can watch yet another major tournament without England being there.

Grrrrrrrr!

1-0 Joe Cole to the rescue.

Grrrrrrrr!

I disagree. I can get along quite nicely without having to watch that lot of overpaid , overhyped toerags. Yet again they have shamed us with only beating Andorra 2-0. Yes but the Sky pundits waffle on about how nobody beats these teams 6-0 these days....... tell that to the Germans. Waht winds me up is the prattle of "job done " "3 points".....Just maybe Croatia or Ukraine put 6 or 7 past them and our place at the top table comes down to goals scored ????

Clowns. About time we started picking the team away from the big 4.......they have too much on their plates to be bothered with putting a shift in for England.

Oh yes and anybody betting against Ferdinand playing for Man U next weekend ????? Thought not.

Disgrace

I've said it before and I'll say it again. England are by far my team. They are way ahead of Oldham in my level of support. I thought the formation was wrong yesterday. I thought the players picked weren't especially right for the team we were playing. BUT, it is job done.

If Joe Cole (I believe the Cole's are our only world class players) doesn't start against Croatia I will be miffed, but I will still be wanting them to win. Not the best of performances, but the way the rats are jumping the ship dismays me somewhat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. England are by far my team. They are way ahead of Oldham in my level of support. I thought the formation was wrong yesterday. I thought the players picked weren't especially right for the team we were playing. BUT, it is job done.

If Joe Cole (I believe the Cole's are our only world class players) doesn't start against Croatia I will be miffed, but I will still be wanting them to win. Not the best of performances, but the way the rats are jumping the ship dismays me somewhat.

Didn't see the game so can't really comment.

On paper, it says the 'Wally with the Brolly' (3-0 v Andorra) is a better manager than 'Postman Pat', which is worrying (2-0 v Andorra).

I disagree. I can get along quite nicely without having to watch that lot of overpaid , overhyped toerags. Yet again they have shamed us with only beating Andorra 2-0. Yes but the Sky pundits waffle on about how nobody beats these teams 6-0 these days....... tell that to the Germans. Waht winds me up is the prattle of "job done " "3 points".....Just maybe Croatia or Ukraine put 6 or 7 past them and our place at the top table comes down to goals scored ????

Clowns. About time we started picking the team away from the big 4.......they have too much on their plates to be bothered with putting a shift in for England.

Oh yes and anybody betting against Ferdinand playing for Man U next weekend ????? Thought not.

Disgrace

what odds on him playing 4 days later for england? hahaha. get in there. muppet.

two jobs well done, six points.