M K Dons

Takemeanywhere

On Friday night, I am in London watching Doves and will be leaving Brentwood at 9am on Saturday to get to BP in plenty of time for the match. If anyone fancies keeping me company on the long drive north then they are more than welcome. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a lift back down to the south.

Is that Brentwood-by-Eastbourne on the South Coast?

That'll be the one. If you want to join me then I'm changing the departure time to 7am and then you'll actually turn up at 9am :wink:

7AM from Exeter it is!

No seriously, thanks, will most likely take you up on that one, will confirm well before the date that I can make it :chubb:

On Friday night, I am in London watching Doves and will be leaving Brentwood at 9am on Saturday to get to BP in plenty of time for the match. If anyone fancies keeping me company on the long drive north then they are more than welcome. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a lift back down to the south.

On a semi-related topic - Where are the Doves playing? Is it the one at the Royal Festival Hall, where they're supporting the Manics?

Haven't heard anything from them for ages and the only gig I've seen them playing on the ticket websites is in Oxford.

Won't be going to MK Dons, by the way.....

That'll be the one. If you want to join me then I'm changing the departure time to 7am and then you'll actually turn up at 9am :wink:

I am confused. Where is the lift departing from? I may indeed join you

Where would I need to be and by what time? (I have a free train ticket South :) )

On a semi-related topic - Where are the Doves playing? Is it the one at the Royal Festival Hall, where they're supporting the Manics?

Haven't heard anything from them for ages and the only gig I've seen them playing on the ticket websites is in Oxford.

Won't be going to MK Dons, by the way.....

How dare you miss a game after Simon Corney's harsh words and Gregan's plea? :shock::wink:

It is the Doves gig at the Royal Festival Hall but I do believe that the Manics are supporting them! :grin: Well, the Manics are only playing six songs anyway. The Oxford gig is on Thursday but unfortunately I can't make it down there for that one. The new album is due out in January 2009 with a full tour at that time.

I am confused. Where is the lift departing from? I may indeed join you

Where would I need to be and by what time? (I have a free train ticket South :) )

Sorry there are some in-jokes going on involving Eastbourne etc

For complete clarity, I am leaving from Brentwood in Essex at 9am and heading directly to Oldham and can pick you up from either Brentwood or Shenfield station. I have an Audi A4, which isn't particularly roomy in the back, so I can probably take one tall fella and two more vertically challenged folk or two tall fellas :grin:

Sorry there are some in-jokes going on involving Eastbourne etc

For complete clarity, I am leaving from Brentwood in Essex at 9am and heading directly to Oldham and can pick you up from either Brentwood or Shenfield station. I have an Audi A4, which isn't particularly roomy in the back, so I can probably take one tall fella and two more vertically challenged folk or two tall fellas :grin:

Think I'm gonna have to give it a miss. Just remembered after the post that I am using my free ticket to get back from the Hudders game. There are no advanced singles available to get back after this game now so looks unlikely I'll be there. Thanks for the offer though. First league game missed this season :disappointed:

The plus side is, saving some cash allows for Hudders, Stockport, Leicester and Swindon next month :bblue2: