OWTB New Features

philliggi

New Features  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new features on OWTB?

• They vastly enhance the site
    • An enjoyable read
    • Not bothered
    • Articles like this are not suited to OWTB, its a football forum and should remain solely a football forum

OWTB has recently Introduced new articals and features on everything Athletic. So we want to know your thoughts on them. You can see them by visiting the Portal

Is there anything you would like to see there, anything we could do better, or are you simply not bothered about them and will never actually read them, then tell us.

OWTB is here for the fans, by the fans, so if you would like to contribute an artical of your own, simply forward it to any moderator.

Guest oa_exile

You carry on Phil anything that helps broaden the general reading of OWTB has to be a good thing !

BTW , think you will find that quote or the words to that effect is copyrighted :wink: You will be hearing from my Lawyer in due course ^_^

OWTB is here for the fans, by the fans

You carry on Phil anything that helps broaden the general reading of OWTB has to be a good thing !

BTW , think you will find that quote or the words to that effect is copyrighted :wink: You will be hearing from my Lawyer in due course ^_^

And your lawyers will be hearing from Edhunter's I suspect :wink:

And your lawyers will be hearing from Edhunter's I suspect :wink:

have i missed something again,lol

ok phil....i dont read any other part of this board other than this forum,if i want to know anything regarding latics i usually keep to the official site first,then here.

the only annoying thing is the poll about the entrance and goal music still on the front of the site,you have to scroll past it if you want to know who is online,and it gets a little irratating after a while,especially as the season has now begun...

other than that everybody keep up the good work.....

• 2 weeks later...